- Veolia Water wins contract worth €280 million for wastewater service operation in Ajman (UAE)
the Water Division of Veolia Environnement, the contract to manage the wastewater services of its capit The Emirate of Ajman has awarded Veolia Water, the Water Division of Veolia Environnement, the contract ... The Emirate of Ajman has awarded Veolia Water, the Water Division of Veolia Environnement, the contract ...
18/05/2010 - 12:52 - comment 0
- Mubadala, Veolia Water set up JV
Mubadala, and Veolia Water, the water and wastewater services subsidiary of Veolia Environnement, to work ... Mubadala Development Company (Mubadala) and Veolia ... (Mubadala) and Veolia Water have signed agreements to create a joint-venture company that will focus on water ...
14/08/2010 - 19:32 - comment 0
- An exclusive technology for transforming deserts into soils, presented at the World Future Environment Exhibition
MITTAL, Pizzorno Environnement, etc.) for pilot projects implemented in France to construct soils ... firms call upon its expertise, and companies that rely on its technology include Veolia, Norske Skog, ...
16/05/2010 - 17:14 - comment 0
- SAGIA Governor Holds High-Level Meetings in Paris to Explore Investment Prospects
and senior team of Veolia Water were opportunities in the energy sub-sector of power and water generation. Veolia Water is the water division of Veolia Environnement and its activities focus on the essential ... with French investors from the energy sector, Air Liquide and Veolia Water. Air Liquide’s senior executive ...
18/05/2010 - 13:31 - comment 0
- European Stocks End Volatile Day with Slight Change as European Central Banks Release Statements
the bearish news, falling 6.4%. Not all stocks fell as Veolia Environnement, world’s largest water company ...
14/08/2010 - 18:56 - comment 0
- Bahrain Bay Officially Launched With Unveiling Of Masterplan & Support Of Major Global Developers
of Veolia Environnement and Electricité de France (EDF), Dalkia is the leading European provider of energy ...
18/05/2010 - 11:01 - comment 0