- U.S. Dollar Support By Comments From China's Vice Foreign Minister, FX Volatility Remains Low
in Asian trading, aided by comments from China's Vice Foreign Minister stating that the USD ... The dollar gained ground in Asian trading, aided by comments from China's Vice Foreign Minister stating ... 1.6500 in Asian trading, dropped to 1.6452. USD-JPY was initially supported by fixing demand at morning ...
14/08/2010 - 18:41 - comment 0
- Iraqi Vice President Holds Talks with Syrian President, Prepares Trade Agreement
including Iraqi foreign minister, Mohammed Said al-Sahhaf, trade minister, Mahdi Saleh, and transport ... Iraqi Vice President Taha Yassin Ramadan met with Syrian President Bashar Assad on Monday on a ground-breaking trip to Damascus meant to cement trade ...
19/05/2010 - 09:53 - comment 0
- UAE's goodwill translates to $1.5 billion in foreign aid
& Trade, Main headlines, UAE) The UAE has committed more than Dh5.8 billion in foreign aid ... The world’s 16th largest foreign aid donor last year, ... The UAE has committed more than Dh5.8 billion in foreign aid to 137 countries and regions around the world ...
10/10/2013 - 12:01 - comment 0
- Iraqi Vice-President Arrives in Damascus to Set up Free Trade Zone
Iraqi Vice-President Taha Yassin Ramadan began a groundbreaking two-day visit to Damascus Monday, aimed at setting up a free trade zone between Iraq a Iraqi Vice-President Taha Yassin Ramadan began a groundbreaking two-day visit to Damascus Monday, aimed ...
19/05/2010 - 09:53 - comment 0
- History, culture, or just a way of doing business? Why bureaucracy is the Middle East's enduring vice
employees. The second reason is related to the adoption of foreign theories and application of clichéd ... executive management experience in general trading and contracting in the Middle East and Gulf region. He ... & Trade, Featured Articles, Middle East) During the first decade of this century, both ...
06/04/2014 - 17:20 - comment 0
- Oman's hospitality sector increasingly attracts foreign investments
Investments and Vice Chairman of National Bank of Oman, sounded upbeat over the growth prospects ... of Sundus Investments and Vice Chairman of National Bank of Oman, sounded upbeat over the growth prospects ... (BUSINESS, Economy & Trade, Featured Articles, Tourism & Hospitality, Oman) Dubai: Mohammed ...
07/05/2013 - 13:32 - comment 0
- Behind the numbers: What's really going on in Dubai's $272 billion foreign trade scene?
Dubai's foreign trade reached $272 billion ... the forecasted rate estimated by the World Trade Organisation. Dubai's foreign ... department. Foreign trade has successfully managed to keep up with Dubai's new economic surge; based ...
25/03/2014 - 16:00 - comment 0
- Trade Bank of Iraq joins Thomson Reuters global foreign exchange trading system as country rebuilds economy
Reuters Dealing trading service. By joining the professional international foreign exchange community ... and Africa.Zaid A. Mahdi, Vice-President, Business Development at Trade Bank of Iraq, said: “This connection ... organisations to trade foreign exchange spot and forwards, as well as money market, fixed income, commodities ...
16/05/2010 - 17:21 - comment 0
- Turkey, Iran break the ice with a number of new trade agreements
a number of agreements on establishing a joint trade committee as well as a preferential trade agreement ... with Iranian Vice President Isaac Jahangir at the Sa’dabad Palace in Iran. Erdoğan and Jahangir later held ... signed a number of agreements on establishing a joint trade committee as well as a preferential trade ...
29/01/2014 - 14:48 - comment 0
- GCC drift to go further? Iran ready to take bilateral tries with UAE further
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif has said that the Islamic Republic is ready to expand its ... a meeting with Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum , the prime minister and vice president of the United ... enjoys high status in the region, is one of the UAE’s priorities, he said.Zarif also met with UAE Foreign ...
16/04/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0