- Global challenges have forced organizations around the world to evolve - KPMG
looks to reduce its dependence on energy resources. Vikas Papriwal, Head of SWFs and Private Equity ...
09/05/2013 - 12:10 - comment 0
- MENA Private Equity poised to pick up many well-managed but cash-strapped firms
investors getting down to business and rolling up their sleeves.” commented Bazzari. Vikas Papriwal ... Tamer Bazzari and Vikas Papriwal. About DIFCThe Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) ... Financial Services Authority (DFSA); Tamer Bazzari, Chief Executive Officer of Rasmala Investments; Vikas ...
16/05/2010 - 17:50 - comment 0
- Sovereign wealth funds in GCC focus more on local investments
internationally than they have done in the past,” KPMG analysts said. Vikas Papriwal, KPMG’s head of SWFs ...
12/05/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- MENA Private Equity Activity Declined in 2009 but Set to Rebound in 2010
on the recent improvement in market sentiment, Vikas Papriwal, KPMG’s UAE Country Head of Private Equity ...
16/08/2010 - 11:07 - comment 1
- Middle East private equity raises record $6.4 billion in 2008
toward their portfolio companies given the current environment, Vikas Papriwal, Partner in KPMG’s Private ...
14/08/2010 - 19:24 - comment 0