- ‘IIFA Rocks’ on Day 1 of the Videocon IIFA Weekend
their collections. Indian designers featured were Manish Malhotra and Vikram Phadnis, while the Sri Lankan designers were Yoland and Kanchana (KT Brown). Malaika Arora Khan walked the ramp for Vikram Phadnis, while ...
06/06/2010 - 10:51 - comment 0
- Bride Show Dubai unveils to fiances and fashionistas Region’s largest bridal and fashion event opens Wednesday
who love fashion, beauty and jewellery. Vikram Phadnis, one of Bollywood’s hottest new designers, ... and 3 of the Dubai International Exhibition Centre. Vikram Phadnis is one of a number of fashion ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Superstars wave goodbye to Dubai as curtains close on DIFF 2012
went for $18,000. Bollywood was represented by the likes of Malaika Arora Khan and designer Vikram Phadnis and Khan managed to raise $18,000 for an oil on canvas painting Lute Player and Horse in green ...
17/12/2012 - 07:35 - comment 0
- Landmark Dubai hotel books brides-to-be for dream weddings
such as Vikram Phadnis and Zeena Zaki for Julea Domani – who showed her beautifully cut dresses two days after ...
16/05/2010 - 16:09 - comment 0
- International stars raise big bucks for charity in Dubai
by the likes of Malaika Arora Khan and designer Vikram Phadnis. Khan took it upon herself to raise $18,000 ...
16/12/2012 - 14:42 - comment 0
- Saudi film rides home with top prize at DIFF
was represented by the likes of Malaika Arora Khan and designer Vikram Phadnis and Khan managed to raise $18,000 ...
17/12/2012 - 08:50 - comment 0
- IIFA Foundation Fashion Extravaganza to add glamour to the IIFA Weekend in Dubai
cause.”Manish Malhotra and Vikram Phadnis, the two Indian celebrity designers will showcase their collections ...
18/05/2010 - 11:28 - comment 0