- KPC and Vitol Sign LNG Supply Deal to Meet Summer Demand
Vitol S.A. (Vitol) signed an agreement with Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) to supply liquefied natural gas (LNG) to the state of Kuwait to help the state meet peak electricity demand during the su Vitol S.A. (Vitol) signed ...
14/08/2010 - 18:19 - comment 0
- Switzerland’s Vitol gets $80 million Murabaha financial facility
Murabaha structured for Vitol of Switzerl ABC Islamic Bank hosted a group ... commercial master Murabaha structured for Vitol of Switzerland. Modaraba is an Arabic that means ... Asset Management (IAM), London. Vitol IAM signed an agreement that forms the basis of a Modaraba ...
15/08/2010 - 12:39 - comment 0
- Oman: Agreement signed to off-take refined petroleum products
Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) and Vitol Group (Vitol) signed an agreement Sunday with Oman Refinery Company, LLC (ORC). Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C. (OOC) and Vitol Group (Vitol) signed an agreement Sunday with Oman Refinery ...
15/08/2010 - 10:49 - comment 0
- Oil trader says 'sorry' to Iraq over Kurdistan oil
Oil trader Vitol has apologised to the Iraqi ... trader Vitol has apologised to the Iraqi government for buying Kurdish oil that was exported via Turkey ... with three companies – Vitol, Trafigura and Lukoil – who have purchased condensate, a light crude oil, ...
17/12/2012 - 10:56 - comment 0
- VTTI announces plan to build a new oil product terminal in Cyprus to complement supply of oil products to Middle East region
Vitol Tank Terminals International (“VTTI”), recently announced plans to build a major oil import ... and Ventspils, Latvia. Speaking about the new Vassiliko terminal, CEO of the Vitol Group Ian Taylor said: “We ... www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Cyprus) Vitol Tank Terminals International (“VTTI”), ...
26/07/2010 - 09:21 - comment 0
- Iraqi Ministry of Oil signs contracts with three international oil companies
The Iraqi Ministry of Oil signed contracts with three international oil companies to conduct a study on drilling in the Suba-Luhais oil fields in southern Iraq, sources at the ministry said Sunday. According to <i>KUNA</I>, the sources added the three companies are Vitol, Andarko Petroleum ...
15/08/2010 - 11:18 - comment 0
- British MP Accused of Selling Contaminated Kuwaiti Oil to Pakistan
when British firm Vitol sold 280,000 tonnes of 'contaminated' oil to the country's ... shadow industry spokesman” and former party vice chairman, was a consultant to Vitol at the time ...
18/05/2010 - 19:14 - comment 0
- What oil? Kuwait signs $12 billion LNG deal with Shell
with Shell and Swiss-based trader Vitol to supply it from April to October, the period of peak power demand, ...
12/05/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- Oil firms bet that Assad will survive popular uprising
to overthrow Assad’s government. The same companies, including Swiss-based trader Vitol, made the opposite ... so far appears less likely. Swiss-based trader Vitol, which played a central role in the war ... are expected to be delivered to Syria in early September by trading houses Trafigura and Vitol. Denmark’s ...
Editor's Choice - 04/09/2011 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Top financial and energy trading firms to take equity stakes in Dubai Mercantile Exchange
Vitol, Concord Energy, Casa Energy Trading, and a Shell Company. The terms of the equity participation ... global client base.” Tony Harpur, Director, Vitol Dubai, commented: "Vitol has been ...
14/08/2010 - 19:42 - comment 0