- Delta Galil expects significant increase in 2003 US mass market sales
received forecast data from two major customers, Wal-Mart and Target, indicating that orders to those ... apparel label has received forecast data from two major customers, Wal-Mart and Target, indicating that orders to those customers are expected to increase by approximately 20 percent in 2003. Wal-Mart ...
15/08/2010 - 13:56 - comment 0
- Gazeley Wins the Coveted Green Supply Chain Award in China
in China on November 07, 2008 for the development of the Wal-Mart Tianjin Distribution Centre. This warehouse was designed and developed by Gazeley and was delivered to Wal-Mart at the end of September 2007. ... The Wal-Mart Tianjin Distribution Centre features an array of sustainable measures to reduce carbon dioxide ...
16/05/2010 - 18:31 - comment 0
- asi corporation adopts the via c7-d processor for energy efficient pcs for mexican market
Wolf PC on sale at Wal-Mart group through Aurrera Stores throughout Mexico VIA Technologies, Inc, ... powered by the VIA C7-D processor is available at Wal-Mart stores throughout Mexico. Based ... the number one PC brand in Wal-Mart Mexico. © 2010 Al ...
17/05/2010 - 21:49 - comment 0
- Economic Zones World (EZW) joins forces with Gazeley Limited
announced the acquisition of Gazeley Limited, the Wal-Mart-owned global provider of sustainable Economic Zones World (EZW) joins forces with Gazeley LimitedAcquisition of Wal-Mart owned logistics space ... Gazeley is also a preferred developer of distribution space for Wal-Mart International, including Asda ...
17/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0
- Economic Zones World (EZW) completes acquisition of Gazeley Limited
EZW has acquired Gazeley Limited, the Wal-Mart-owned global provider of sustainable logistics space, ...
14/08/2010 - 19:49 - comment 0
- Dollar Stronger Ahead of China-US Summit in Washington
such as Wal-mart to the mix, and the outlook for the sector appears even drearier. ...
15/08/2010 - 01:29 - comment 0
- Investcorp Acquires Leading US Transport and Logistics Company Greatwide
and retailers such as Wal-Mart, Target, Coca-Cola Walgreens and Nordstrom. Investcorp’s Chief Operating ...
18/05/2010 - 11:00 - comment 0
- Dubai’s Landmark Group to establish 200 new retail shops
stressed Jagtiani. Carrefour is the world’s second largest retailer after US chain Wal-Mart ...
15/08/2010 - 09:37 - comment 0
- First Islamic Investment Bank acquires US office products company
and Wal-Mart. “We believe that we have acquired a company that has a significant free cash flow ...
15/08/2010 - 12:33 - comment 0
- Tyson Foods not involved in alleged trading with Iraq
involved include ChevronTexaco, Wells Fargo and Wal-Mart. — (menareport.com) © 2003 Mena Report ( ...
15/08/2010 - 12:48 - comment 0