- Poor little rich kids: world's wealthiest lose billions on stocks
jostling with Berkshire Hathaway chairman Warren Buffett for the title of world's third-richest man. Ortega bumped Buffett, 81, from the No. 3 spot on the index on August 6, after shares of Inditex surged. Buffett, who is worth $45.8 billion, reclaimed the position August 10. The Bloomberg Billionaires Index ...
26/08/2012 - 09:32 - comment 0
- Egypt to start investigating Mubarak wealth soon
as the Mexican businessman Carlos Slim, Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates and mega-investor Warren Buffett . ...
07/04/2011 - 08:37 - comment 0
- UAE business will rise again
that long-term investment view is nothing new citing the success of high-profile traders, such as Warren Buffet. “Many investors have made their fortunes by taking a longer term play. Warren Buffett, for example, owes ...
10/10/2010 - 08:09 - comment 0
- Carlos Slim, the world’s wealthiest man, to lecture at AUB
Gates and Warren Buffett. The billionaire has a substantial influence over the telecommunications ...
16/05/2010 - 17:02 - comment 1
- Industry experts say invest in Gulf technology, as industry hits 15-year low
of these individuals simply do not understand technology. Warren Buffett for one has gone to the extent of declaring ...
28/05/2012 - 07:53 - comment 0
- tom mcloughlin named one of the 15 most powerful men in travel
established global heavyweights such as Richard Branson, the world’s second wealthiest man Warren Buffett ...
17/05/2010 - 23:27 - comment 0
- Federal Reserve has 'the greatest monetary policy of our lifetime'
out macro noise as Warren Buffett said he does: ‘I think the world did a lot of that before ... of people got hurt very badly by not focusing on the macro. Now, Warren has an unbelievable way of doing ...
07/05/2013 - 11:51 - comment 0
- A royal meeting: Saudi prince meets business giant at London's Savoy
Prince Alwaleed met with some of the most prominent CEOs that included Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway ...
03/02/2013 - 14:51 - comment 0
- A right royal showdown: Pince Alwaleed bin Talal hits out at Forbes rich list results
Ortega, the co-founder of the Inditex fashion group, leapt over Warren Buffett and France's Bernard ... in 2012. He jumped two places and bumped Buffett, chairman and chief executive of conglomerate Berkshire ... since 2000. "Warren had a great year, it's just that Amancio Ortega had a better year," ...
05/03/2013 - 14:27 - comment 0
- US Talks Up Markets as World Economy Awaits the Worst
the US economy from collapsing as well. Warren Buffett, one of America's biggest single ... "tremendous confidence in the financial systems of our country". Buffett was echoed by Jack Welch, ... Electric. "Where else would you go with your money?" Welch asked. But Buffett also ...
18/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0