- Olympia Food Co-op removes Israeli goods from shelves; first US store to institute boycott
to boycott Israeli goods at their two locations in Olympia, Washington ... in Olympia, Washington. At a July 15th meeting packed with Co-op members, the Board reached this consensus. ... has decided to boycott Israeli goods at their two locations in Olympia, Washington. At a July 15th ...
19/07/2010 - 20:14 - comment 0
- Projected UAE growth revised downward by 1.2 per cent - financial expert
per cent last year, forecasts by Institute of International Finance (IIF), the Washington-based global association of financial services firms with more than 470 member institutions showed. According ... institutions that were affected by the crisis have steadily strengthened their balance sheets. The IIF expects ...
14/05/2013 - 17:20 - comment 0
- MoF organises a reception for UAE banks at the sidelines of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in Washington
participation in the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank’s annual meetings in Washington ... governors, heads of international financial and investment institutions in addition to the delegations ... to supporting the banking sector in the UAE and its efforts in promoting the UAE’s institutions, which play ...
Press Release - 13/10/2013 - 09:21 - comment 0
- Dark clouds of recession hang over Lebanon
according to the Washington-based Institute of International Finance. Lebanon’s economy contracted ... and the country could enter recession in the third quarter, according to the Washington-based Institute ... of this year, if analysts are proved correct. Citing the Syrian conflict for a stagnating economy, the Institute ...
17/09/2012 - 08:16 - comment 0
- MoF to receive UAE’s national banks in Washington
meetingin Washington DC set to take place on October 11, 2013. The Ministry ... discussing the preparations for the upcoming meetingin Washington DC set to take place on October 11, 2013, ... central bank governors, heads of international financial institutions, investment institutions ...
Press Release - 19/05/2013 - 10:04 - comment 0
- Dubai Cares participates in a series of events held in Washington D.C. in support of the UN Secretary-General’s Global Education First Initiative
Brown in Washington D.C. A Dubai Cares’ delegation this week joined ... Education, Gordon Brown in Washington D.C. The meetings brought together civil societies, NGOs, youth and international institutions to accelerate progress towards meeting the Millennium Development Goals of providing ...
Press Release - 18/04/2013 - 12:22 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi University dispatches 19 students to Washington and New York in study abroad course
enrolled in the International Business Management course to Washington D.C and New York City. ... Management course to Washington D.C and New York City, as part of an interactive and intensive study abroad program organized in collaboration with Georgetown University and George Washington University ...
Press Release - 01/07/2013 - 05:37 - comment 0
- ISB and ETH Zurich Create Map of the Human Proteome
Washington, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich) in The Institute for Systems Biology (ISB) in Seattle, Washington, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology ... Washington, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich) in Zurich, Switzerland announced today ...
19/09/2010 - 12:46 - comment 0
- Five Khalifa University students represent the UAE at Children’s National Medical Center’s elite biomedical innovation program
Institute said: “During their two-month stay here in Washington we want the students to not only gain ... at Washington, D.C.’s leading pediatric hospital, Children’s National Medical Center. ... students, have flown to Washington, D.C., to participate in the Children’s National Medical Center’s annual ...
Press Release - 02/07/2013 - 08:41 - comment 0
- Masdar CEO stresses need for securing energy through diversifying its sources
of Masdar addressed the Brookings Institution, the Washington, D.C based non-profit organisation. ... yesterday addressed the Brookings Institution, the Washington, D.C.-based non-profit organisation, which ... yesterday addressed the Brookings Institution, the Washington, D.C.-based non-profit organisation, which ...
Press Release - 14/05/2013 - 12:20 - comment 0