- Dow Water Solutions (DWS) to Showcase Advanced Technology Products at Saudi Water and Power Forum 2008
Dow Water Solutions (DWS) to Showcase Advanced Technology Products at Saudi Water and Power Forum ... developments in water technology and discuss its recent regional investments at the upcoming Saudi Water ... Dow Water Solutions, a business unit of The Dow ...
16/05/2010 - 18:34 - comment 0
- Water desalination: the latest display of Saudi Arabia's technological advancements?
Technology and Lighting will display the latest products in water desalination. The event is being organized ... The demand for water has prompted the government ... in the Kingdom. With the annual demand for water is increasing by 8.8 percent due ...
05/05/2014 - 23:51 - comment 0
- New Water Purification Technologies From Concorde-Corodex Could Avert Crisis In Clean Water
for Concorde-Corodex, commented: “Demand is growing for new technologies to facilitate the water purification process. ... single water contaminant on health, coupled with the upgrading of technologies like Corodex’s Membrane ... Growing demand for more portable water per capita ...
18/05/2010 - 11:02 - comment 0
- ion exchange to tap into the gcc water & waste water cutting edges in industrial water and waste water treatment
ION Exchange, the Water Digest 2006-07 Award winner, has led to development of technology ... ion exchange to tap into the gcc water & waste water cutting edges in industrial water and waste water treatment Under the patronage of His Highness Sheikh Majid Bin Saeed Al Nuaimi, Chairman ...
17/05/2010 - 21:35 - comment 0
- Spotlight on UAE's new iWater insitute
focused on advanced energy and sustainable technologies, has launched its Institute Center for Water ... will produce knowledge and technologies that address the clean water production, climate change, and water ... of the research areas iWater will cover include water and environmental technologies, (including desalination, ...
27/03/2014 - 14:00 - comment 0
- Masdar Institute appoints renowned expert in desalination to establish centre of excellence for water technologies
the appointment of Dr. Nidal Hilal, as the Professor in Nano-membranology and Water Technologies at the Water ... , as the Professor in Nano-membranology and Water Technologies at the Water and Environmental Engineering program. ... and engineering processes at the nano-scale level. The Centre of Excellence for Water Technologies at Masdar ...
Press Release - 14/02/2012 - 13:20 - comments 6
- Friends with water & technology benefits: South Sudan gets friendly with Israel
of technology and water infrastructure. South Sudan and Israel signed, in the latter’s ... of technology and water infrastructure. According to the Israeli daily Jerusalem Post , the deal ... of technology and water infrastructure.According to the Israeli dailyJerusalem Post, the deal was signed during ...
30/07/2012 - 23:24 - comment 0
- Passavant-Roediger to use Patented Sludge Digestion Technology in New Major Waste Water project in Iraq
by the Iraqi Ministry of Municipalities as the Turnkey Contractor for a Waste Water Treatment Plant located ... Contractor for a Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWTP) located in the city of Kerbala. The project was awarded ... technology reduces sludge volumes and renders it harmless for safe discharge. It also allows the recovery ...
Press Release - 01/10/2012 - 05:20 - comment 0
- GE delivers advanced water treatment technology to support Bahrain’s oil and gas industry
plant in Sitra, near Manama. The project and the GE-supplied advanced water treatment technology ... of supporting customers in Bahrain with innovative energy technology in this case, advanced water solutions ... years of operation. GE’s water and process technologies business has previously supplied water ...
Press Release - 12/06/2012 - 11:13 - comment 0
- Empower adopts new technology in sustainable multi use of water in district cooling
New system to prevent water loss in the cooling daily ... in water recycling to reuse the chilled water several times aiming at remarkably saving energy. Ahmad Bin Shafar, CEO of Empower said: "Empower tops its priority in preserving water resources through ...
27/07/2010 - 14:58 - comment 1