- No Joke: UAE female doctor recommends women avoid decisions while menstruating
At an Arab Women in Leadership, trained doctor Dr Maryam Matar shared that from her own personal experience, she's dumber when she's on her period; Assad claims Israel supports al Nusra after jet shot ...
Blogs Roundup - 25/09/2014 - 13:43 - comment 0
- ‘Recharge Wasel while Roaming’ with Etisalat and reach out more while travelling
their Wasel accounts while traveling. Starting with Egypt and Saudi Arabia, Etisalat’s UAE prepaid customers ... purchased will be converted and available to customers in UAE Dirhams. ‘Recharge while Roaming’ is a new ... to easily top up their accounts in the same way as they do in the UAE.” Al Shamsi added, “Recharge while ...
16/05/2010 - 16:06 - comment 0
- While world wonders about 'chemical Syria' threat, UAE fears cyber-attacks
a tough one for the UAE’s wired-up business and personal users, a cyber-security firm has warned. Hackers and other cyber-criminals could make next year a difficult one for the UAE’s plugged-in ... year. Hackers and other cyber-criminals could make next year a difficult one for the UAE’s ...
10/12/2012 - 13:26 - comment 0
- UAE’s nominal GDP grew by 17.7% in 2004, while real GDP grew by 7.4%
Global Investment House – UAE Economic & Strategic ... an influence on the future of the UAE economy was t Global Investment House – UAE ... 12 months to have an influence on the future of the UAE economy was the change of ruler. Sheikh ...
15/08/2010 - 10:26 - comment 0
- GEMS students excel while representing UAE at World Scholar’s Cup
100 GEMS students represented the UAE against 1000 ... represented the UAE against 1000 high achieving students from schools around the world and have excelled ... of the teams from the UAE qualified for the finals after completing first the Dubai Round of the competition ...
Press Release - 05/07/2012 - 10:19 - comment 0
- Khalaf Al Habtoor discusses French investments in the UAE and the political situation in the region while in Paris
declared his trust in the UAE’s economy and encouraged the French companies and investors to expand in his ...
Press Release - 13/02/2012 - 06:27 - comment 0
- UAE spent US$ 2.89 billion on imports from Turkey, while exporting goods worth $ 291 million
Autumn Trade Fair for the first time as a national pavilion . In 2009, the UAE ... and iron imports from Turkey, while earning US$ 291 million from exports in gold, unprocessed aluminum, ... conferences, seminars and events. ICOC aims to help increase the volume of Turkey's exports while boosting ...
09/12/2010 - 12:47 - comment 0
- Crime fight just got smarter: Dubai Police to put on Google Glass while driving their $400,000 Lamborghinis
the vehicles were in keeping with the Gulf capital's image.Dubai, one of seven emirates in the UAE ... Telecom, Main headlines, UAE) Dubai police plan to issue detectives with Google Glass hands-free ...
02/10/2014 - 15:39 - comment 0
- UAE money supply (M2) grew by 9.2% by the end of 1H2006 while M3 grew by 5%.
Global Investment House – UAE Economic & Strategic Outlook – Monetary Policy – UAE’s monetary policy, as implemented by Central Bank of UAE (CBUAE), Global Investment House – UAE Economic & Strategic Outlook – Monetary Policy – UAE’s monetary ...
18/05/2010 - 10:50 - comment 0
- Dubai realty overcomes slower growth rate while still topping global rankings
Construction & Real Estate, Main headlines, UAE) Dubai’s home prices were up only 3.4 per cent ...
03/06/2014 - 12:26 - comment 0