- IBQ Swing Support across Qatar
Trophy”, which took place at the Mesaieed Golf Club on Friday 27th April 2007. Michael Williams, General ... commented Michael Williams, General Manager of IBQ. The first players teed off at 07.00. The competition ...
17/05/2010 - 22:26 - comment 0
- Philips Shavers and AT&T Williams. Getting you closer to F1.
With the F1 season in full swing, Philips Shavers and the AT&T Williams Formula One team brought the thrill and excitement of F1 racing to fans across With the F1 season in full swing, Philips Shavers and the AT&T Williams Formula One team brought ...
17/05/2010 - 22:29 - comment 0
- Moroccan King receives UN envoy on Sahara
Secretary General for the Sahara. The meeting took place in the presence of William Swing ...
18/05/2010 - 15:24 - comment 0
- Bank Research Consensus Weekly 09-14-09
‘Up' Without ‘Swing ... Recovery Hopes Trevor Williams, Chief Economist at Lloyds TSB ...
14/08/2010 - 17:29 - comment 0
- Cohen Rejects Russian Proposal for Kuwait to Help Scrap Iraq ‘No-Fly’ Zones
US Defense Secretary William Cohen on Sunday rejected ... US Defense Secretary William Cohen on Sunday rejected a Russian proposal for Kuwait to halt its ... Gulf swing, which has been held under strict security -- was received by the emir, Sheikh Jaber ...
19/05/2010 - 09:14 - comment 0
- Pricing Lemons In A Sweet Tea World
of GDP). This is up from US$162 billion in F2007. The big swing factors over the past year were the fiscal ... economy and looming political changes. Moreover, a new potential swing factor emerged over the weekend. ... Are Economic Growth Forecasts Any Use? Trevor Williams, Chief Economist ...
14/08/2010 - 18:36 - comment 0
- Forex Market Outlook: Will the U.S. Dollar Benefit From the $700B Bailout Plan?
Accumulation Still On Going in the UK Trevor Williams, Chief ... The credit crisis is still in full swing; in fact, it is worse now than when it first started in Q3 of last ...
14/08/2010 - 18:33 - comment 0
- UAE provides protection for expatriate workforce
Secretary-General, International Organisation of Employers, and William Lacy Swing, Director-General ...
23/06/2013 - 05:51 - comment 0
- Dollar Will Likely Fall Further Before Rising in 2008
is swinging into action. The House of Representatives passed a US$146 billion economic stimulus package. ... Trevor Williams, Chief Economist at Lloyds TSB Financial Markets The US Fed is cutting ...
15/08/2010 - 00:17 - comment 0
- Dollar will Retain Reserve Currency Status for the Foreseeable Future
being felt on their wallets. Over the past year, there has been a more than 2 percentage point swing ... Economy? Trevor Williams, Chief Economist at Lloyds TSB Financial ...
15/08/2010 - 00:07 - comment 0