- FGB ranked in top 10 companies and named 4th leading bank in the Arab world by Forbes Middle East
overall, and named it as the 4th leading bank (2nd in the UAE) in its ‘Top 500 companies in the Arab World ... East magazine has placed FGB 8th overall, and named it as the 4th leading bank (2nd in the UAE) in its ‘Top 500 companies in the Arab World’ rankings. The bank is also one of only 26 ranked organisations ...
Press Release - 19/06/2014 - 11:48 - comment 0
- new global sponsorship links one of the world’s leading payment brands and the world’s leading sport
new global sponsorship links one of the world’s leading payment brands and the world’s leading ... the 2010 and 2014 FIFA World Cups™ and the FIFA Women’s World Cups. Based on a settlement agreement ... on Visa’s strategy of associating with some of the world’s best brands. Visa’s global partnerships provide ...
17/05/2010 - 21:55 - comment 0
- World Bank reveals ME's seven most vulnerable economies, and Egypt takes the lead
region, along with Tunisia, Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, Yemen and Libya, in the World Bank’s quarterly economic ... exacerbate the situation,” the report’s authors wrote. In Egypt’s section in the report, World Bank ... to the report. With regard to unemployment rates, the World Bank reported that jobs have been affected ...
11/02/2014 - 22:48 - comment 0
- unb to lead uae banks into world’s most populous market
Union National Bank received approval from the China Banking Regulatory Commission to establish a Representative Office in Shanghai, China. unb to lead uae banks into world’s most populous market Union National Bank received approval ...
17/05/2010 - 21:38 - comment 0
- Doha Bank & Standard Chartered Bank to Lead Keynote Discussions at the Banking and Finance Leading CEO & CIO Summit Beginning Today
Datamatix is pleased to announce the Banking and Finance Leading CEO and CIO Summit to begin today. Senior ... Management; Ms. Cheryl Thomas said, “I'm looking forward to moderating the Banking and Finance Leading ... to bring together banking and finance experts from around the world and within the GCC to discuss 21st ...
18/05/2010 - 11:06 - comment 0
- Sharjah Islamic Bank leads in technological innovation
services sector. We were the first bank in the world to take the leap towards becoming a fully Islamic ... top-of-the-line banking solutions that gains the trust of leading financial institutions like SIB. ... service, Sharjah Islamic Bank (SIB) signed an agreement with Temenos for its T24 core banking system‘. ...
Press Release - 05/02/2014 - 10:16 - comment 0
- Mashreq wins five unprecedented industry leading awards
banking world, as the only bank to walk away with five major awards at the prestigious Banker Middle East ... again established itself in the region’s banking world, as the only bank to walk away with five major ... the industry-leading awards. Mashreq was the only bank on the night to win five awards, something that has never been ...
Press Release - 27/03/2014 - 11:11 - comment 0
- Leading Regulators to Discuss Strengthening Industry Foundations at the 17th Annual World Islamic Banking Conference
Annual World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC 2010) will feature substantial discussions by key ... their latest innovations at the World Islamic Banking Exhibition organised along the sidelines ... (NEWS, Bahrain) The 17th Annual World Islamic Banking Conference (WIBC 2010) will feature ...
10/11/2010 - 16:10 - comment 0
- Doha Bank customer wins trip to FIFA World Cup in Brazil, courtesy Visa
for two to watch the 2014 FIFA World Cup live in Brazil. Doha Bank, the leading ... Doha Bank, the leading private commercial bank ... sporting event on Earth, Doha Bank and Visa ensures an unforgettable World Cup experience. The prize ...
Press Release - 03/06/2014 - 08:36 - comment 0
- S&P affirms Gulf Bank’s credit rating at BBB+ with a positive outlook
leading international credit rating agency, affirmed Gulf Bank’s long-term credit rating at BBB+ with a positive outlook. Standard & Poor's (S&P), the world’s leading ... & Poor's (S&P), the world’s leading international credit rating agency, affirmed Gulf ...
Press Release - 02/06/2014 - 10:52 - comment 0