- Other than bringing Iran and Israel under one roof, Davos' World Economic Forum aims to 'push the rest button' on Syria, global economic crisis
Organizers of the World Economic Forum said Wednesday ... in the Swiss ski resort of Davos. Organizers of the World Economic Forum said Wednesday that hundreds ... and Britain. Conflicts like the war in Syria and getting the world economy back ...
16/01/2014 - 11:48 - comment 0
- Capitalising the economic potential of Muslim world will take centre-stage at the second World Islamic Economic Forum
The second World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF), ... The second World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF), an initiative dedicated to the exchange of ideas, business ... countries are channeled into assisting sustainable economic development of other Muslim countries. The Forum ...
18/05/2010 - 11:17 - comment 0
- DP World convenes roundtable of industry experts to focus on trade issues in countdown to world economic forum
to contribute to the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council meetings currently being held in Dubai. ... the World Economic Forum (WEF) and DP World discussed the pressing issues impacting trade, particularly ... to the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council meetings currently being held in Dubai. ...
Press Release - 15/11/2012 - 07:08 - comment 0
- 100 world leaders meet at world’s biggest economic forum on competitiveness
100 world leaders meet at world’s biggest economic forum on competitivenessSetting the agenda ... This is the largest major international economic event to be held before the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. The GCF is the world’s biggest economic forum on competitiveness, and aims to set the agenda ...
16/05/2010 - 18:13 - comment 0
- UAE ranks first in MENA on INSEAD and World Economic Forum’s Global Information Technology Report
published with the World Economic Forum for the past nine years. The report examines the key role ... UAE ranks first in MENA on INSEAD and World Economic ... and socially sustainable world in the aftermath of the most serious economic crises in decades. Of the fourteen ...
16/05/2010 - 16:57 - comment 0
- Making a comeback: Iran to participate in World Economic Forum
Iran's President Hassan Rouhani plans to partake in the 44th annual meeting of the World Economic Forum ... meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF) in the Swiss mountain resort of Davos on global financial ... to visit Switzerland later this month, to deliver a speech to world leaders in the international forum ...
12/01/2014 - 05:01 - comment 0
- World Economic Forum’s Global Reconciliation Summit to open Saturday in Jordan
the World Economic Forum’s Global Reconciliation Summit will be held in Jordan, June 21-23, under ... for a Shared Future’, the World Economic Forum (WEF)’s Global Reconciliation Summit will be held in Jordan, ... privately during the World Economic Forum’s Jordan Summit. Members of the peace Quartet (UN, Russia, USA ...
15/08/2010 - 12:43 - comment 0
- yamli.com founder habib haddad on world economic forum’s 2009 young global leader list
as well as catalysing the next generation of leaders.The World Economic Forum is an independent ... Switzerland, the World Economic Forum is impartial and not-for-profit; it is tied ... and potential to contribute to shaping the future of the world. The Forum has nominated Young Global Leaders ...
16/05/2010 - 18:07 - comment 0
- UAE strikes strategic deal with World Economic Forum
in the United Arab Emirates and the World Economic Forum (WEF) was announced on Thursday following a meeting ... Emirates and the World Economic Forum (WEF) was announced on Thursday following a meeting in Davos ... with the World Economic Forum will focus on the future of government administration around the world, including ...
24/01/2014 - 21:58 - comment 0
- Davos' World Economic Forum gathering to focus on global governance
at this year’s Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos. There is a sense that the politicians ... Another important global risk the World Economic Forum has identified is the lost generation of the 2010s, ... and the ease with which it can be attacked. Cyberspace has always been resilient, but the World Economic Forum ...
22/01/2014 - 10:27 - comment 0