- Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Chinese mobile phones rising in popularity
If you've never heard of OnePlus or Xiaomi then give yourself about a year- some of these could names be more in demand than Samsung or Apple; Arabs nixed for human rights awards; good news about Muslims.. finally; and lightening crashes in Jordan. ...
Blogs Roundup - 12/10/2014 - 10:20 - comment 0
- The price of overconfidence? Samsung's profits sinks to two year low
share in China to homegrown groups such as Xiaomi , and that the weak quarter was not simply a result ...
08/07/2014 - 14:46 - comment 0
- Things are getting intense: Apple seeking legal product ban on Samsung
18 per cent in the same period, while Chinese producers such as Huawei Technologies and Xiaomi gained ...
25/05/2014 - 22:16 - comment 0
- Thinner screen, tougher requirements? Why Apple suppliers are truly struggling to supply enough screens for next month's iphone 6 lauch
Electronics Co and, more recently, a clutch of aggressive, lower-cost Chinese producers such as Xiaomi Inc ...
24/08/2014 - 17:46 - comment 0
- A truce on the fight for supremacy: Samsung, Apple declare a cease-fire on patent war
markets more competitive with the rise of Chinese manufacturers like Lenovo, Xiaomi and Huawei.“There’s ...
06/08/2014 - 23:21 - comment 0
- الهواتف الذكية الصينية تهدد «سامسونج» و«أبل»
''يولونج'' أو ''هواوي'' أو ''زي تي إي'' أو Xiaomi، حيث أصبحت مبيعاتها ...
14/08/2013 - 10:22 - comment 0