- Netanyahu finally manages to form a government after weeks of wrangling
scene. The prime minister clashed with the Jewish Home and Yesh Atid parties over welfare to Ultra-Orthodox Jews and military conscriptions. However, a spokesperson for Yesh Atid, speaking to AP ... netanyahu, netanyahu, yesh atid) (NEWS, Conflict With Israel, Main headlines, Israel) Israeli prime ...
14/03/2013 - 09:20 - comment 0
- Netanyahu wins election, but hard right takes an unexpected knock
victory and gains by the centrist Yesh Atid party will make it more difficult for Netanyahu to freely ... lost up to ten seats in the Knesset, down from 42. Yesh Atid, which was only established nine ... by the centrist Yesh Atid party will make it more difficult for Netanyahu to freely choose his coalition partners. ...
23/01/2013 - 08:23 - comment 0
- You're in the army now. Jewish ultra-Orthodox due to enlist for military service
During the January elections, the centrist party Yesh Atid had surfed on this wave of resentment ...
Editor's Choice - 29/05/2013 - 15:14 - comment 0
- "Ideological differences" in Israeli gov't over settlements, stalling peace plan - Livni
and rightwing party 'Jewish Home' and the centrist-based party Yesh Atid. Both Yesh Atid ...
23/05/2013 - 10:22 - comment 0
- Israeli Minister predicts possible agreement with Hamas
before." The Yesh Atid chairman continued by saying that "the PLO used to be a terror ...
04/05/2014 - 04:00 - comment 0
- Inside the Equal Service Bill: Is the Ultra-Orthodox community a burden on the Israeli government?
year, Yesh Atid, a secularist party trumpeting equal military service, gained 19 seats and became ... deputy finance minister from Yesh Atid, Mickey Levy, said last April that the ultra-Orthodox must ... The Equal Services law, passed last month, was supposed to be the fulfilment of Yesh Atid's promise. ...
12/04/2014 - 07:02 - comment 0
- Netanyahu given extension after he fails to form a government in time
'Yesh Atid' (There is a Future) and 'Bayit Yehudi' (Jewish Home) on board . The two ...
03/03/2013 - 09:28 - comment 0
- Who can curb their Zionism on election day? The low-down on Israel's radical-right race
government has struggled get ultraright wing parties yesh atid there future and bayit yehudi jewish home ...
Slideshow - 22/01/2013 - 12:24 - comment 0
- Israeli presidential elections to be held June 10
yet. Following Edelstein’s announcement, Yesh Atid is expected to formally decide not to support any ...
19/05/2014 - 12:40 - comment 0
- Israel passes bill that will limit the release of Palestinian prisoners
was supposed to be part of a compromise between the Bayit Yehudi and Yesh Atid parties to get past ... several times, “what about our bill?” “There is no deal [with Yesh Atid] anymore. Netanyahu ruined it,” ...
08/06/2014 - 14:06 - comment 0