- Grameen-Jameel Fights Poverty Across the Arab World
commitment to improving industry standards throughout the region. Grameen-Jameel’s chairman, Zaher Al Munajjed, says: “It is crucial to ensure the hard work of the past two years continues. Grameen-Jameel ... these opportunities. Abdul Latif Jameel’s collaboration with Grameen Foundation has been a clear success.” Al ...
16/05/2010 - 18:01 - comment 0
- A first for Syria - Grameen-Jameel joins hands with Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance
Zaher Al-Munajjed, Chairman of Grameen-Jameel. "We hope this is the beginning of a constant ...
14/08/2010 - 18:49 - comment 0
- A first for Syria - Grameen-Jameel Joins Hands with Aga Khan Agency for Microfinance
privileged," says Zaher Al-Munajjed, Chairman of Grameen-Jameel. "We hope this is the beginning ...
16/05/2010 - 17:54 - comment 0
- 10th Annual Sanabel Conference in Dubai to discuss regional microfinance trends and opportunities amid challenging times
the underprivileged by supporting the development of the micro finance industry,” said Zaher Al Munajjed ...
Press Release - 24/09/2014 - 09:36 - comment 0
- etihad to host second “abu dhabi day” at chelsea fc
stimulate the growth of microfinance providers in the Arab World,” said Zaher Al Munajjed, chairman ...
16/05/2010 - 17:56 - comment 0