- Former Mubarak aide sentenced to seven years in prison
in Cairo on corruption charges, officials said Sunday. Zakaria Azmi, whose trial began last year, was also ordered to pay a fine of 38 million Egyptian pounds (about US$6.2 million), a legal source said. Azmi ... on corruption charges, officials said Sunday. Zakaria Azmi, whose trial began last year, was also ordered to pay ...
04/06/2012 - 07:59 - comment 0
- Mubarak-era figures allowed retrial
acquaintances. Mubarak's chief of staff, Zakaria Azmi, was acquitted by the Court of Appeals after he ... period of 18 months." "Azmi will still be held under custody as he is still under ...
14/02/2013 - 13:02 - comment 0
- Jordanian - Egyptian summit held in Aqaba
Ghait, Chief of the Egyptian Presidency Court Dr. Zakaria Azmi and the Egyptian ambassador to Jordan ...
18/05/2010 - 11:34 - comment 0
- 23 killed in Gaza in two hours
forces targeted a group of people in Deir al-Balah in central Gaza. Al-Qidra identified them as Fadi Azmi ... leaders, Zakaria Abu Daqqa, was killed in a drone strike in Khan Younis. Two others were injured ...
22/07/2014 - 06:31 - comment 1
- Mubarak pays back almost $3 million to state-backed media
chief of staff Zakaria Azmy. Former PM Nazif's gifts valued up to 1.7 million Egyptian pounds ...
17/01/2013 - 13:05 - comment 0
- Morsi's speech: Thuggery, gas stations and amendments
figures, such as Mubarak oligarchs Safwat El-Sherif and Zakaria Azmi, of working to destabilise Egypt. "Soon Safwat El-Sherif and Zakaria Azmi will be considered 'revolutionaries' as well. Why not? ...
27/06/2013 - 06:28 - comment 0
- Egypt's Illicit Gains Agency reveals majority of cases still awaiting investigation
speaker Safwat El-Sherif and Mubarak's former secretary Zakaria Azmy. As for the allegations ...
24/09/2012 - 14:30 - comment 0
- Through manipulation, Egypt's military comes out ahead
commander, leaving Mubarak’s men to move around freely. Even the former presidential chief of staff Zakaria Azmi continued to go to the presidential palace. On January 25, the military did not see a revolution ...
10/07/2013 - 10:23 - comment 0
- Mubarak Leaked: Second Part of Memoir Reveals Key Influences
paid a monthly salary of $25,000 from the presidency budget. Only Chief of Presidential Staff Zakaria Azmi, Mubarak adds, knew about this. According to Mubarak, there was nothing wrong with maintaining ...
Editor's Choice - 14/03/2012 - 08:40 - comment 0
- Yalla! Lots of things to do in Egypt this week: February 23- March 2
Mahmoud Azmy Street, Zamalek, Cairo Future Shorts Film Festival at Vent, at 7.30pm Vent, a new ... El-Tanbouli, with oils portraying a guitar player; Zakaria Soliman, a reflection on war through symbols ...
23/02/2014 - 13:08 - comment 0