- Jordan: Members of leading opposition group arrested
and investigations are ongoing," he said. Zaki Bani Rusheid, head of the IAF, the political arm ... and erode any electoral gains," Bani Rusheid told Reuters . ...
17/05/2010 - 23:23 - comment 0
- Jordanians vote for new parliament
the promise of transparent and fair elections," IAF head Zaki Bani Rusheid said in a public letter ...
17/05/2010 - 21:38 - comment 0
- Jordan: Islamists reject offer to join cabinet
Front (IAF), Zaki Bani Irsheid was quoted as saying on Sunday "yesterday the group received an offer from the PM-designate, to enter in the new government." According to Bani Irsheid, Bakhit ... these elections, the Islamists will support the formation of new government. Bani Irsheid noted that "if ...
07/02/2011 - 16:27 - comment 0
- Jordanians, Palestinians take a stand against Kerry, reject proposed peace framework
of the capital’s hotels. Zaki Bani Rsheid , deputy overall leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, said Kerry did ... to the alternative homeland project,” Bani Rsheid told The Jordan Times during the forum. He stressed ...
02/02/2014 - 08:57 - comment 0
- 450,000 ‘dead’ voters in Jordan’s elections, Muslim Brotherhood says
realized. We spoke to Zaki Bani Rashid , deputy head of the Brotherhood in Jordan on the eve ... within the system multiple times and it was a complete failure”, Zaki says, “The worst laws that were ... than individuals to increase their power. “Fraud still exists”, Zaki says, “in terms of voting ...
23/01/2013 - 10:55 - comment 1
- Jordan adds controversial articles to anti-terrorism law
that are not related to fighting terrorism. They are a sign we are turning into a police state," said Zaki Bani ...
24/04/2014 - 14:11 - comment 0
- Egypt: High voter turnout despite unrest
Protest erupted early morning in Alexandria, Bani Suef and the Giza district of Cairo. Police responded ... and no to the Muslim Brotherhood,” said Galal Zaky, a bread vendor owner. Wafaa Louis Tawadros, a Coptic Christian, ...
15/01/2014 - 06:08 - comment 0
- Jordan: Members of Islamic Action Front party arrested
of Irbid. A statement posted by IAF Secretary General Zaki Bani Rsheid on the party's website ...
18/05/2010 - 12:45 - comment 0
- Jordan king replaces PM for "lack of progress"
with the exception of a new election law approved by the government in early April. Zaki Bani Rshied, ...
27/04/2012 - 08:20 - comment 0
- Jordan: Islamic opposition urges king to cancel municipal elections results
secretary general Zaki Bani Rsheid dismissed the results and said the party will ask its winners to resign. ...
17/05/2010 - 21:52 - comment 0