- Not enough ink for this number: oldest printing market in GCC worth $800 million
audit equipment, paper and printing supplies will be on display. Zeyad Al Rukban, the deputy GM ... of the industry," he added. Al Rukban said: "Today, most governmental organizations have their own printing ... Copyright 2014 Al Hilal Publishing & Marketing Group (BUSINESS, Industry, ...
06/01/2014 - 10:56 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabia rail spending to reach $70 billion in the next ten years
businesses from respective industries and providing an effective networking forum. Zeyad Al Rukban ...
30/12/2013 - 08:43 - comment 0
- Plastics sector in Saudi Arabia set to reach $50 billion
and petrochemical sectors. Zeyad Al Rukban, Deputy General Manager at the Riyadh Exhibitions Company, said: “The ...
16/12/2013 - 07:01 - comment 0
- Spotlight on Saudi Arabia: KSA expands electrical supply, power plan largest in the Middle East
(HVAC). Zeyad Al Rukban, Deputy General Manager, Riyadh Exhibitions Company, said: “With investment ...
11/12/2013 - 11:01 - comment 0
- Saudi food sales worth $70 billion by 2016
and direct sustained and efficient industry growth," said Zeyad Al-Rukban, AGM, Riyadh Exhibitions ...
29/07/2013 - 10:01 - comment 0
- Saudi Arabian petrochemical sector draws SR 3.6 trillion ($960m) in investment
Zeyad Al-Rukban, assistant general manager, Riyadh Exhibitions Company. "The combined shows also ...
02/07/2013 - 15:52 - comment 0
- Going green in Saudi Arabia
technologies and sustainable development in the region," remarked Ziyad Al-Rukban, the assistant general ... as a leading advocate of sustainable development, said Al-Rukban.The upcoming Saudi Build 2012 actually ... practices have already generated strong interest worldwide, stated Al-Rukban.Industry analysts believe ...
25/10/2012 - 12:01 - comment 0
- Waleed's a winner! Al Shehhi snatches IWC Filmmaker title at DIFF
filmmaker Waleed Al Shehhi makes it big at the Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF). The IWC Filmmaker Award went to Waleed Al Shehhi for his film Dolphins. The award was presented ... and collaborate with IWC in selecting this year’s winner, Waleed Al Shehhi. I feel privileged to be on hand ...
08/12/2013 - 14:26 - comment 0
- Palestinians at Al-Aqsa Block Israeli Attempts to Break into the Site
Zeyad Abu Zayyad told Al-Jazeira that Israeli forces also attempted to arrest several Palestinians ... to look like Arabs, from breaking into Al-Aqsa Mosque through Bab-al-Magharba. Palestinians have prevented Israeli forces, dressed to look like Arabs, from breaking into Al-Aqsa Mosque ...
19/05/2010 - 10:53 - comment 0
- Syria exports 4,000 tons of cotton oil seeds
markets.", director general of the Aleppo Oils Company Zeyad al-Sabagh said in a statement to the Syrian daily newspaper <i>Al-Thawra</i> published Sunday. The director pointed out ... © 2010 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Syria) ...
15/08/2010 - 11:26 - comment 0