- HCT-Dubai College IT students showcase learning by doing skills with project for Al Noor Special Needs Training Centre
cooperation," said Zia Ul Qadir, Managing Director, Sutton International. The Al Noor Training Centre ...
Press Release - 19/05/2014 - 07:23 - comment 0
- Pakistani Police Arrest Main Suspect in Church Massacre
to last month's massacre of 16 Christians by Islamic extremists. Ghulam Qadir Mehar, deputy ... ul-Mujahideen Islamic militant group. Authorities believe the attack, the worst against the minority ...
18/05/2010 - 17:32 - comment 0
- Musharraf: From Coup Leader to ‘Free World’ Ally
dictator General Zia ul-Haq used the 1979 invasion of Afghanistan as a pretext for extending his rule indefinitely -- he was still in power when he died in a 1988 plane crash. "Zia also used the Afghan ...
18/05/2010 - 17:43 - comment 0
- Musharraf: From Commando to 'Soft Dictator'
The pardon, however, indicated that unlike the late General Zia Ul Haq - who ruled Pakistan with an iron fist ... Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee, unlike Zia he has not gagged the press. And although he stands accused ...
18/05/2010 - 17:45 - comment 0
- Soft Dictator Musharraf Becomes Pakistan's President
summit. Musharraf, 58, is repeating history. The late General Zia ul-Haq became president in 1978, one ... But unlike Zia, the man who becomes the country's 10th president is seen as a soft dictator, who has ...
18/05/2010 - 19:22 - comment 0
- Police Open Fire on Pakistani Jail Mutiny, 10 Injured
pelting," said Zia Chohan, a doctor at the city's main Liaquat Medical College Hospital. He said a 32-year old prisoner, Qadir Bux, was in serious condition. "We have been asked to remain ...
19/05/2010 - 10:57 - comment 0
- Bin Laden: Product of the Afghanistan War and a US Alliance in the Mideast
of the programme." He went on: "Zia Ul Haq, the Pakistani president at the time, was demanding total control ...
18/05/2010 - 17:46 - comment 0