- Facebook's weekend debut on Wall Street triggers concerns for technology boom-bust
Silicon Valley sceptics are also concerned about the social-gaming site Zynga's relatively poor performance since its much-heralded IPO at the end of last year. Only three months after going public, Zynga ... "Looking at Zynga's performance in the market ... it almost looks like general investors are starting ...
20/05/2012 - 11:46 - comment 0
- Top 10 surprises of Facebook IPO
believes to be in the best interests of our stockholders." Zynga, Zynga, Zynga: In its S-1 filing, the company revealed that its partnership with Zynga accounts for 12 percent of its total revenue - a very ... The money comes from the cut that Facebook receives through Zynga's in-game purchases and advertising. ...
07/02/2012 - 14:40 - comment 1
- Facebook's out for the summer: Roll up for FB shares!
6%. Pandora also was down, dropping 5%. Zynga, though, might have fared the worst. The online ...
20/05/2012 - 13:42 - comment 0
- A right royal showdown: Pince Alwaleed bin Talal hits out at Forbes rich list results
of social gaming company Zynga and Aubrey McClendon, the outgoing CEO and former chairman of natural gas ...
05/03/2013 - 14:27 - comment 0
- Google still the search leader, but Facebook and others growing
Zynga, the developer of the hit virtual farming game, has advertised extensively to get people who ...
16/05/2010 - 16:06 - comment 0
- Facebook marketing boom drives demand for social-media ad tools
Zynga Inc had little choice but to fall in line, Frank said. To help mitigate such risks, the social-ad ...
01/03/2012 - 19:16 - comment 0