- Empty chemical warheads found in Iraq; Inspectors search in homes of scientists
a scientist who heads al-Razzi State Company, lived. Al-Razzi Company was founded in 1997 ...
18/05/2010 - 16:23 - comment 0
- The deadlock deepens further: Kurdistan seizes two oil fields, state-owned oil company
Kurdish forces seized two oilfields in northern Iraq and took over operations from a state-run oil company ... been under the control of the state's North Oil Company (NOC)."The Kurdish Regional ... operations from a state-run oil company on Friday, while Kurdish politicians formally suspended ...
13/07/2014 - 16:52 - comment 0
- Leading Kuwaiti investment company, KIPCO, on track to meet goals
company said it was on track to meet the target of a double-digit rise in revenue this year. Kuwait Projects Co (Kipco) , the Gulf state’s largest privately owned investment company, said ... million, the company said. Arqaam Capital had expected Kipco to make a profit of KD12 million ...
24/07/2014 - 12:22 - comment 0
- Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamad Al Sharqi Inaugurates Emirates Cement Company’s State-of-the-Art Facility in Fujairah
of Fujairah, today officially inaugurated the new state-of-the-art facility for Emirates Cement Company ... state-of-the-art facility for Emirates Cement Company, a joint venture between Dubai Group - a member of Dubai ... international environmental standards. Antoine Duclaux, CEO, Emirates Cement Company, said: “This is truly ...
14/08/2010 - 18:20 - comment 0
- HSBC to sell half of state’s interest in Arab Potash Company
as consultant on the sale of a 26 percent stake in the Arab Potash Company (APC), slated for privatization by year-end 2002. The financial group is to complete an evaluation of the company's financial ... of Saskatchewan. The Jordanian government, which currently controls 52.8 percent of the company’s shares, ...
15/08/2010 - 14:17 - comment 0
- Going High-Tech: Oman Gas to build state-of-the-art Liquefied Petroleum Gas plant in Salalah
Oman Gas Company (OGC) on Sunday signed a memorandum ... Oman Gas Company (OGC) on Sunday signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with both Salalah Free ... gas plant is designed based on state-of-the-art technology and strict health, safety and environment ...
07/04/2014 - 11:00 - comment 0
- US blacklists companies connected to Hezbollah over drone allegations
from suppliers in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. It named for sanctions the company ... headlines, Lebanon, United States) The United States moved Thursday to blacklist a group of companies ... The United States moved Thursday to blacklist a group ...
11/07/2014 - 08:54 - comment 0
- Dubai Islamic Bank introduces state-of-the-art Al Islami Business Online for companies
services, Dubai Islamic Bank announced the launch of Al Islami Business Online, a portal enabling companies ... Business Online, a portal enabling companies to access over 75 services at the click of a button. ... companies to administer their funds 24/7, pay utility bills and access Dubai eGovernment services, create ...
Press Release - 24/01/2012 - 13:03 - comment 0
- Done with Israel? Anonymous threatens to hack Gulf oil companies over use of US dollars
group of hacktivists, states that they are planning to attack before, during, and after June 20, 2014. ... and energy companies in the Middle East, security firm Symantec has revealed. The threat, made by Anonymous, a politically motivated group of hacktivists, states that they are planning to attack before, ...
17/06/2014 - 13:21 - comment 0
- Jordanian shipping company fined $500,000 for violating US environmental laws
ships operated by the company will be banned from calling on ports of the United States. “The ... Main headlines, United States) A Jordanian shipping company was recently fined $500,000 by US ... Charles M. Oberly III. A Jordanian shipping company was recently fined $500,000 ...
26/05/2014 - 22:19 - comment 0