- Selling at double the pace of the iPhone 5, Apple swamped with iPhone 6 record-breaking pre-orders
iPhones, which feature larger screens, were double the two million orders for iPhone 5 models in 2012. ... did not break out first-day pre-orders for iPhone 5Ss and 5Cs launched last year, it sold 9 million ... pre-orders of its new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, meaning many customers will have to wait until October ...
16/09/2014 - 06:00 - comments 2
- iLoveYou iPhone! iPhone 5s remains the world’s top selling smartphone
Why is the iPhone still on top? Who's changing Lebanon's Map? And why are you still single? © 2014 Al Bawaba ( www.albawaba.com ) ...
Blogs Roundup - 15/07/2014 - 15:02 - comment 0
- Fickle-minded? Apple replaces iPad 2 with iPad 4, launches cheaper iPhone 5C
Analysts have said earlier that the iPhone 5C, which is about $100 cheaper than the iPhone 5S, was unable to grab market share from rivals offering lower-cost ... version of its plastic-backed iPhone 5C in Australia, China and some European countries. The iPad 4 ...
20/03/2014 - 02:52 - comment 0
- Because just having an IPhone is not enough: Goldgenie introduces its 24-carat iPhone 5s
The highly anticipated iPhone 5s from leading brand ... customization brand, Goldgenie. The highly anticipated iPhone 5s from leading ... customization brand, Goldgenie. With the 'gold' iPhone 5s completely unavailable to regular ...
13/10/2013 - 21:54 - comment 0
- Omanoil’s Facebook competition winners awarded with iPad 3 and iPhone 5 in honor of customer service week
and iPhone 5 to two lucky Facebook competition winners as part of its Customer Service Week celebrations. Oman Oil Marketing Company (omanoil) awarded an iPad 3 and iPhone 5 to two lucky Facebook competition ... won the highly sought-after iPhone 5 in the ‘Share & Win’ competition of which participants shared ...
Press Release - 17/10/2012 - 09:58 - comment 0
- Eton Institute’s Spanish Phrase App unveiled on iTunes in time for Apple’s iPhone 5
iPhone 5 next week, Eton Institute unveiled its latest creation in the ‘PhraseApp’ series with a Spanish ... devices such as the iPhone 5! The Spanish PhraseApp features basic, everyday phrases that can be used ... & Recruitment) As the world anticipates the launch of Apple’s iPhone 5 next week, Eton Institute ...
Press Release - 27/09/2011 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Not so healthy? Apple rolls out iOS 8 to iPhone users but detective bug delays HealthKit availability
the download available to all users who have an iPhone 4s or later, iPad 2 or later, 5th-generation iPod touch, ... operating system for iPhones and iPads. Apple on Thursday released iOS 8 to the public, making the download available to all users who have an iPhone 4s or later, iPad 2 or later, ...
18/09/2014 - 14:04 - comment 0
- New apps bring the pages of The Economist to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
of its flagship title, The Economist, on two new apps - The Economist for iPhone and The Economist ... title, The Economist, on two new apps - The Economist for iPhone and The Economist for iPad - available ... access to The Economist on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch as well as The Economist online by simply using ...
Press Release - 26/12/2010 - 17:08 - comment 0
- VIVA launches the iPhone 5 with unique packages
VIVA announced the launch of the iPhone 5 to customers ... the launch of the iPhone 5 to customers in Kuwait. The iPhone 5 will be available in versions ranging from ... of which will include a free iPhone 5 as part of the package. The iPhone 5 will be available in all VIVA’s ...
Press Release - 11/12/2012 - 12:13 - comment 0
- Crushing expectations: new iPhones mark Apple's most successful launch ever!
Apple has revealed that its latest iPhone5S hit 9 ... Apple has revealed that its latest iPhone5S hit 9 million unit sales record since its launch on Friday and that demand is exceeding supply. The tech giant said that the two new iPhone models: 5 ...
24/09/2013 - 08:46 - comment 0