- ADIB - Egypt named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt" and won “Best Mudarbah Deal of the year 2013”
Bank - Egypt was named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt". For the fourth consecutive year, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt was named “Best Islamic Bank in Egypt". The bank also ... industry worldwide. For the award "Best Islamic Bank in Egypt", the selection of the bank ...
Press Release - 02/03/2014 - 08:15 - comment 0
- Long live Egypt...on donations? Central Bank establishes 'Long Live Egypt' fund
Egypt) Governor of the Central Bank Hisham Ramez announced Monday the opening of a new bank account ... Governor of the Central Bank announced the opening of a new bank account under the number 037037, a reference to the date on which President Abdel Fattah ...
25/06/2014 - 11:50 - comment 0
- Desperate times, desperate measures: Egypt's Central Bank holds exceptional $1.5billion auction to support banks
Bank of Egypt (CBE) held a fourth exceptional auction on 27 January to sell $1.5bn of its foreign ... © Daily NewsEgypt 2014 (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance, Main headlines, Egypt) The Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) held a fourth exceptional auction on 27 January to sell ...
27/01/2014 - 17:42 - comment 0
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank – Egypt….. a year of achievements remarkable financial and structural results
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) Egypt, achieved ... to strengthen the bank’s business model. Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) Egypt, achieved ... Bank – Egypt in 2013 was also a reflection of the bank’s transition on all levels including ...
Press Release - 16/01/2014 - 07:57 - comment 0
- African Development Bank set to agree Egyptian loan
to approve a request to grant Egypt $1 billion loan to support the country’s budget, the bank’s director said ... is also Egypt’s representative in the bank’s board, said the loan request will be approved during ADB’s ... & Trade, Main headlines, Egypt) The African Development Bank (ADB) is on its way to approve ...
06/12/2012 - 14:09 - comment 0
- Done and over with? Citigroup quits consumer banking in Egypt
© 2014 Daily News Egypt. (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance, Main ... that it intends to exit its consumer business in Egypt, along with its businesses in other 10 countries. The American banking and financial services company stated that this comes as part of the company’s strategic ...
19/10/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- The epitome of over-dependence: Egypt’s reserves fall $600 million due to suspension of Gulf aid
© 2014 Daily News Egypt. (BUSINESS, Banking & Finance, Main ... at the end of June, down from $17.28m in May, the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE) announced on Monday.Foreign ... of former president Mohamed Morsi in July 2013. Egypt’s net international foreign ...
08/07/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- World Bank to grant Egypt $1.5 billion for sanitation, housing projects
Bank officials, a Tuesday statement from the ministry said. Madbouly stated that Egypt will obtain ... the World Bank is set to visit Egypt in two weeks to discuss cooperation for investment legislation ... & Trade, Main headlines, Egypt) World Bank (WB) officials have agreed to grant a $1.5bn ...
26/09/2014 - 16:40 - comment 1
- Against all odds: Bank Audi to expand in Egypt, Syria
Finance, Featured Articles, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria) Bank Audi, the largest Lebanese bank in terms ... followed by a reconstruction drive, Bank Audi will be among the first to grab this opportunity,” he added. Bank Audi, the largest Lebanese bank in terms of deposits and assets, is convinced that their expansion ...
09/09/2014 - 05:00 - comment 0
- That's more than a billion a day: Egypt raises $8.5 billion in total for Suez Canal expansion project
pound ($1.40-$140) denominations.National Bank of Egypt, Banque Misr, Banque Du Caire, and Suez Canal ... been exceeded, the governor said. Egypt has raised the $8.5 billion it needs to fund a project to expand the Suez Canal in just eight days, the central bank governor said.Hisham Ramez ...
16/09/2014 - 15:12 - comment 0