- Is Jordan's PM Ensour trying to wriggle out of subsidies?
Ensour on Tuesday said the largest share of the g overnment’s subsidies, which are supposed to benefit ...
17/10/2012 - 12:25 - comment 0
- Forex Market Update: Euro Advances Ahead of ECB Rate Decision
EUR-USD traded on a firmer footing after it continued to find support in front of the 1.4000 level during in the Asian session. Strong bids supported the pair on Tuesday and this theme continued overn EUR-USD traded on a firmer footing after ...
14/08/2010 - 17:42 - comment 0
- Switzerland Investor Confidence Improves for a Fifth Month, Exports Decline
the region is likely to deteriorate further as theg overnment lowered their growth forecasts as they expect ...
14/08/2010 - 18:24 - comment 0
- Israeli Army Destroys Palestinian Homes Near Jewish Settlement
The Israeli army destroyed four Palestinian homes and dismantled several tents near a large Jewish settlement in the West Bank east of Jerusalem overn The Israeli army destroyed four Palestinian homes and dismantled several tents near a large Jewish settlement ...
19/05/2010 - 10:27 - comment 0
- Fuel crisis and subsidies in Jordan as winter nears
building strong economy, jordan overall public debt, overnment subsidies which are supposed benefit the low ...
02/10/2012 - 09:07 - comment 0
- At least eight Iraqis killed in blasts, clashes as Iran vows to cooperate with new Iraq government
the Iraqi transitional overnment would play in establishing national parliament, codifying permanent ...
18/05/2010 - 13:12 - comment 0
- Tough career choice facing young Kuwaitis
and apply to work for the g overnment instead? Ashoor added that the tug of war between the private ...
05/07/2011 - 09:09 - comment 0