- Cost of hiring staff escalates from the previous year
of public sector employees by LL200,0001 from LL300,000 to LL500,000 per month. The government has ...
17/05/2012 - 12:28 - comment 0
- Gold and Silver poised to hit previous highs
school economist you would say let it unwind let the debt default and the governments stand back and do ... government intervention as we saw in December 2011 when some of the big Italian and French banks were staring ... it. The Chinese government may be able to control credit by telling the banks they cannot lend ...
23/05/2012 - 08:58 - comment 0
- PC Software Piracy rate in UAE sees no increase in 2009 compared to previous year
recession in twenty years, we will continue to engage with government, businesses, and consumers about ... coordinating with the UAE Ministry of Economy and other government agencies and private organizations ... and is robbing governments of vital tax revenues. Our report makes it very clear that governments around ...
14/08/2010 - 18:18 - comment 0
- Brother Gulf announces 50 per cent revenue jump in Bahrain for Q3 FY ’08-‘09 against previous comparable period
Brother Gulf announces 50 per cent revenue jump in Bahrain for Q3 FY ’08-‘09 against previous comparable ... - Dec ‘08) have jumped by 50 per cent against the previous comparable period. The manufacturer also ... within the government sector, Brother Gulf is targeting all segments in Bahrain for 2009 through its ...
16/05/2010 - 18:05 - comment 0
- values the intrinsic value of STC at SR80.6 per share and upgrades its previous recommendation to "BUY"
for the Saudi government. Etihad Etisalt (Mobily), which had successfully grabbed the second GSM license ... government decided to reduce the fees levied by the government for land and mobile phone services from 15% ... of SR6.4 in 2006 as compared to SR8.3 reported in the previous year. The return on equity (ROE) decreased ...
18/05/2010 - 10:51 - comment 0
- At the First Half of the Current Year AL-Iqbal Investment (previously was known International Tobacco & Cigarettes) Had Achieve Net Profit more than
for t At the First Half of the Current Year AL-Iqbal Investment (previously was known International Tobacco & ... deducting the tax in comparison with JD (5,271,958) for the same period for the previous year including JD ... a profit amounting to JD (496,740) in comparison with a decrease in the same period from the previous year ...
17/05/2010 - 19:23 - comment 0
- Kurds rejoin Iraq's government
Kurdish ministers who had previously suspended their participation in outgoing Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's government have rejoined the administration. Kurdish ministers who had previously suspended their participation in outgoing Prime Minister Nouri ...
20/08/2014 - 11:30 - comment 0
- Dubai eGovernment continues promotional campaign ‘Best e- Customer’ with participation of four government departments
Dubai eGovernment intends to build on the overwhelming success it achieved during its participation in the previous editions of GITEX, as it takes part in the 32nd edition of GITEX Technology Week. Dubai eGovernment Department intends ...
Press Release - 08/10/2012 - 09:46 - comment 0
- Spain embargoes arms sales to Israel
Spain's government announced an arms embargo ... The Spanish government announced an arms embargo on Israel, El Pais quoted government sources as saying. The decision was made the previous week by a committee of the Presidency, Treasury, Economy Ministry, Foreign ...
05/08/2014 - 12:17 - comment 0
- Moody’s: NBK Well Positioned to Take Advantage of New Business Opportunities
of new business opportunities as the Kuwaiti government’s development plan begins to gain traction in 2014 with more infrastructure projects being tendered than in previous years. In its latest credit ... advantage of new business opportunities as the Kuwaiti government’s development plan begins to gain traction ...
Press Release - 17/04/2014 - 07:30 - comment 0