- More employment, end of service pay on the way for Middle Eastern businesses
of Service Benefit Report 2013," reveals positive employment momentum in the Middle East region ... service is entitled to severance pay at the end of his employment; for each of the first five years ... "SEI End of Service Benefit Report 2013," reveals positive employment momentum in the Middle East ...
16/09/2013 - 09:56 - comment 0
- Bayt.com survey: More than half of the region’s respondents say employers properly train them for their positions
said they were handed from their employers with a professionally written induction plan in the form ... induction plan worked more for the benefit of employers or new joiners. Nearly three quarters (73.1%) said both, 12.6% indicated more the benefit of the employer and 14.3% said more to the benefit of new ...
Press Release - 22/03/2011 - 13:57 - comment 0
- Talk about an employment rush: 86% of GCC firms will be hiring in the next three years
in the region expect to provide an annual salary increase of more than five per cent. ... years, according to a new survey by investment service provider SEI. The majority of small companies in the region are aiming to grow staff numbers by more than 10 per cent, indicating rising ...
15/09/2014 - 17:44 - comment 0
- Telecommuting good for both employees and employers say 72% of region’s professionals, latest Bayt.com poll into Telecommuting in the Middle East wor
for the employer but not the employee. When asked how telecommuting would benefit the region’s employees, ... Almost three quarters of the region’s professionals, 72%, believe that telecommuting is a good idea for both the employer and employee, according ...
16/05/2010 - 17:19 - comment 0
- More than half of the UAE’s employers are planning to recruit in the next quarter, finds new research by Bayt.com and YouGov Siraj
More than half of the region’s employers, plan ... and YouGov Siraj. More than half of the region’s employers, 53%, plan to recruit ... employers are aware that they can find the region’s top talent for key positions in the fastest, easiest, ...
Press Release - 31/01/2011 - 12:27 - comment 0
- According to a Bayt.com poll, employers consider ambition to be the most important trait when hiring
the region’s number one job site, has revealed that 28.8% of employers in the Middle East look for ‘hunger, ... www.albawaba.com ) (BUSINESS, Retail & Services) An employer poll conducted by Bayt.com, the region’s number one job site, has revealed that 28.8% of employers in the Middle East look ...
Press Release - 10/01/2012 - 07:37 - comment 0
- Bayt.com reveals online job portals ranked as most effective job-seeking technique by 70% of region’s fresh graduate job seekers
the region’s number one job site and YouGov, a research and consulting organisation, the internet is the most effective source for fresh graduates seeking employment. 74% of respondents claim to have received help from ... work. Of those who are employed, 43% are in a professional or higher technical role that requires ...
Press Release - 07/10/2012 - 09:01 - comment 0
- Lebanon launches employment E-portal
Lebanon launched new a new online employment service ... matching service Friday, connecting job seekers and employers, free of charge. The service, named ... with the NEO to enhance its institutional capacity to deliver employment services, to improve the connectivity ...
28/01/2013 - 12:01 - comment 0
- Umniah Supports Southern Region Employment Fair and Training Expo
of telecommunications services, recently took part in the Southern Region Employment Fair and Training Expo. This ev Umniah Supports Southern Region Employment Fair and Training ExpoGranting Jordan’s Youth an Opportunity ... of telecommunications services, recently took part in the Southern Region Employment Fair and Training Expo. This event ...
17/05/2010 - 20:47 - comment 0
- Rapid service sector growth & skilled talent shortage require reforms in Middle East’s employment practices
Manpower, a global leader in employment services, has ... Manpower, a global leader in employment services, has released an insight paper highlighting the need ... in the regional and global employment paradigm: a shortage of working-age talent and the growing dominance ...
16/05/2010 - 18:08 - comment 0