- SAMENA Council’s new initiative heralds stronger cooperation between government & private sectors following the Government Summit in Dubai
between regional governments and telecom operators and accelerate socio-economic growth.” “The ... The South Asia, Middle East, North Africa region’s ... The South Asia, Middle East, North Africa region’s SAMENA Telecommunication Council today unveiled its ...
Press Release - 16/02/2014 - 11:06 - comment 0
- Latest Bayt.com poll: Nearly half of the region’s respondents hold governments responsible for unemployment problems
place during the previous government. “Very interestingly, the vast majority of the region’s ... to be the most optimistic with 56% saying they definitely expected improvements. Overall, in the region ... in their countries mostly lied. The vast majority 47.1% blamed the government, while 7.3% said the private sector, 5.2% ...
Press Release - 11/04/2011 - 14:03 - comment 0
- Iraqi government aims to punish Kurdistan in fight over oil
of this mindset whereby the central government does not believe in the existence of Kurdistan region. If we look ... and what should they do?” Shawais asked. The regional government says it has had to cut costs and even ... But if the regional government starts sending enough oil… then I believe that the central government will pay all ...
24/02/2014 - 19:33 - comment 0
- SAMENA Council joins global dialogue on sustainable internet policy at the 9th Internet Governance Forum in Turkey
region’s SAMENA Telecommunications Council joined stakeholders across the global Internet ecosystem ... at the 9th Internet Governance Forum (IGF), which took place from September 2 – 5 in Istanbul, Turkey. ... Governance", IGF 2014 provided an opportunity for SAMENA to contribute its unique perspectives, insights ...
Press Release - 10/09/2014 - 09:00 - comment 0
- Region’s First Women’s Corporate Governance Seminar Held in Egypt
Governance and the Mudara Institute of Directors (IOD) recently to present its first regional seminar ... Governance practices must not be underestimated in the region’s current environment of fast-track economic ... collaborated with the Hawkamah Institute for Corporate Governance and the Mudara Institute of Directors (I ...
17/05/2010 - 19:38 - comment 0
- Bahrain launches region’s first e-government solution centre
This is a great opportunity to build a critical mass of resources for e-government in the region at a time when ... The new centre supports e-government initiatives ... The Bahrain e-government solution centre was inaugurated Tuesday morning by Sheikh Ahmed Ateyatalla Al ...
15/08/2010 - 10:59 - comment 0
- Inmarsat appoints Regional Director of Global Government for Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa (CAMENA)
Director of Global Government for the Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa (CAMENA) region ... Patel as its Regional Director of Global Government for the Central Asia, Middle East and North ... Government business in the region, and enhancing Inmarsat’s network of government hubs in the United Kingdom, ...
Press Release - 24/02/2013 - 08:49 - comment 0
- Dozens killed and wounded in government Al Qaeda offensive in Yemen's south
and eastern regions. Sana'a, in conjunction with the U.S. government, initiated massive air ... the country's southern regions. Agence France Presse reported that Yemen's ... to oust the global terrorist network from the country's southern regions. The operation took ...
04/05/2014 - 12:46 - comment 0
- UAE enjoys the lower average of threats in Middle East region, says Kaspersky Lab at IDC IT in Government Roadshow 2012
to the governments of this region, and to share its expertise and best practices in information security. This event ... Kaspersky Lab participated at the IDC IT in Government ... IT in Government Roadshow 2012 that was held in the United Arab Emirates on November 21st at the Jumeirah at Etihad ...
Press Release - 22/11/2012 - 12:22 - comment 0
- Tunisia government announces acceptance of government reform plan
Tunisia's ruling Islamist-led government ... reform the government cabinet, and hold new elections. Tunisia's ruling ... government that would resolve the country's two-month-old political crisis, according to AFP. ...
20/09/2013 - 16:15 - comment 0