- (IDB) Group provides strategic support for local, Arab and Islamic Intra-Trade Finance
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group and as part of its continued efforts to provide ... www.albawaba.com ) (NEWS, Saudi Arabia) The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) ... Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC) and The Islamic Corporation for Insurance of Investments ...
18/05/2010 - 07:32 - comment 0
- Of London And The Middle East Launches Islamic Capital Markets Desk In Response To Market Demand For Islamic Assets And Sukuk
by established issuers.The Islamic capital markets desk, which will be headed up by Dr Massoud Janekeh, ... by Dr Massoud Janekeh, will provide UK and international corporates with robust and commercially ...
22/09/2010 - 09:05 - comment 0
- DIFC Knowledge Series Event Discusses the Islamic Finance Growth Opportunity
the seminar titled 'The Islamic Finance Growth Opportunity' discussed the critical regulatory, ... in DIFC's Knowledge Series, the seminar titled 'The Islamic Finance Growth Opportunity' discu ... Restructuring;Stress-Testing and Economic Indicators in Islamic Finance; Corporate Governance; and Interfacing between ...
01/06/2010 - 10:43 - comment 0
- Path Solutions builds on longstanding success by winning Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award
of Path Solutions. "The Islamic finance industry becomes increasingly competitive every year. ... to the Islamic Finance Industry". The award was presented to Path Solutions' Head of Corporate ... to Path Solutions' Head of Corporate Communications & Marketing Ros ...
02/06/2010 - 07:07 - comment 0
- Islamic finance assets to reach $2.1tr by end-2014
and Luxembourg.The Islamic banking sector is likely to witness a surge in demand underpinned by greater economic ... as markets globally look for alternative sources of funding and investment avenues.The Islamic finance ... similar listings on an annual basis.The Islamic funds segment also registered an 8.4% year-to-date ...
09/02/2014 - 10:42 - comment 0
- iHilal to launch Islamic corporate investment solution
in the Middle East,” stated a company press release. “The Islamic financial industry is largely ... financial and advisory service targeting corporate investment entities in the Middle East region ... corporate Islamic investment solutions will come as a natural response to the rapid developments ...
15/08/2010 - 13:25 - comment 0
- Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC) signs agreement with UAE Government
Islamic Development Bank (IDB)The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) is an international financial ... The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance ... The Islamic Corporation for the Insurance of Investment and Export Credit (ICIEC), which is a member ...
17/05/2010 - 20:54 - comment 0
- Oman to add US$6 billion in Islamic assets, says Ernst & Young
MENA said: “The Islamic banking opportunity could be substantial as we expect the industry to reflect ... Oman, said: “The Islamic banking window operation is accepted as a successful model and in many markets ... instruments could be used for financing infrastructure projects and stimulating corporate activity, which ...
Press Release - 09/06/2011 - 09:39 - comment 0
- Credit Agricole to raise €250 million through Islamic financing for Bahrain Financial Harbour
French investment bank, to raise €250 million through Islamic financing. “The Islamic ... Council (GCC) for several decades, is the corporate and investment banking arm of Credit Agricole, France’s largest bank. With a strong presence in corporate and investment banking, the capital markets ...
15/08/2010 - 11:19 - comment 0
- Eight Israelis die as Hizbullah bombs Haifa
"The Islamic resistance at 9:45 [local time] rained again on Haifa with a new salvo of Raad-2 ... located near an Israel Electric Corporation installation on Haifa Bay, according to the Magen David Adom ...
18/05/2010 - 10:22 - comment 1