Settlers Storm Al Aqsa Plaza with booze!
Reports are surfacing today of Jewish settlers breaking into the al-Aqsa plaza in large numbers after provocative marches in the Old City and surrounding areas.
Aqsa guards have said that settlers broke in through the Maghareba gate near the Western Wall, under the protection of police, and began eating, drinking and breaking bottles of liquor on the holy site.
Worshippers from the al-Aqsa mosque, offended by the act, rushed out to meet them chanting religious slogans, but policemen prevented any contact between the two groups.
Jewish leaders had called on fellow Jews to visit the site on the eve of the holiday of Shavout.
- Israeli police trample on Aqsa grounds and boy's head, while eyes on East Bank-Jordan's protests
- Israeli skullduggery: planting fake Jewish graves at Aqsa
- Settlers Srike at the Holy Land again: by Setting Fire to Mosque
- Ultra Orthodox men arrested over 'Women of the Wall' protests
- Israeli settlers vandalize, destroy Palestinian orchards