Dubai: Shopping Festival ends with a bang
The festival's marketing slogan for this year “Dubai at its Best”
Click here to add Al Zarooni Group as an alert
Disable alert for Al Zarooni Group,
Click here to add Department of Economic Development as an alert
Disable alert for Department of Economic Dev ...,
Click here to add Dubai as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai,
Click here to add Dubai Events and Promotions as an alert
Disable alert for Dubai Events and Promotions,
Click here to add Laila Suhail as an alert
Disable alert for Laila Suhail
As the 17th edition of Dubai Shopping Festival draws to a close, millions of residents and visitors from around the world will take home memorable magical moments of a 32-day retail bonanza that offered the best in shopping and entertainment.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2012 has lived up to its promise of staging the most exciting activities and offering the best shopping experience for the whole family, inspired by the theme “One World, One Family, One Festival”, and its marketing slogan for this year “Dubai at its Best”.
Laila Suhail, CEO of Dubai Events and Promotions, an agency of the Department of Economic Development, and the organiser of Dubai Shopping Festival, said: “True to our expectations, Dubai Shopping Festival has gone from strength to strength, and this is reflected in the success of the 17th edition of the festival this year. Thanks to DSF and other major government-driven initiatives and projects, Dubai is a familiar name to people all over the world. As DSF 2012 concludes, we can look back with great pride at the fact that Dubai Shopping Festival has again put Dubai in the headlines, and consolidated the emirate’s position as an international city par excellence. Indeed, Dubai Shopping Festival, launched in 1996, has now firmly entrenched itself on the world map as an internationally renowned retail phenomenon that has helped Dubai become a year-round destination for shopping, leisure and entertainment.”
DSF 2012 began on 5th January with the longest fireworks in DSF history that stretched over a 6 km distance drawing rapturous applause from residents and visitors alike.
People also got an opportunity to watch a shorter version of the fireworks display by Al Zarooni Group everyday from Al Seef Street, the cultural hub of DSF.
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- Oman sees steady upswing in fishing industry
- Breathe easier with LG Saudi Arabia’s new indoor ventilation system
- Careem offers discounts to riders headed to the gym!
- Widespread apple crop failure raises agricultural concerns in Lebanon
- Farewell "Febrayer Al Kuwait"! Here's how the festival ended with a bang
- singapore’s ‘winter in the tropics’ brings fairy tale-style magic to life
- TAMS & Jumpitz pass out free gifts at Summer Health Festival
- Dubai Shopping Festival – moments and milestones
- 'Da word is out: Lebanon's ready to scream and shout at Byblos International Festival