What were they thinking? Abu Dhabi Film Festival’s worst-dressed celebs out in force
Walking the red carpet is one opportunity every starlet likes to capitalize on - relishing that magical moment to strut her God-given and stylist-served stuff, on the heels of intense preparation to assemble that perfect, fully-accessorized get up for the glitzy event.
This year’s 7th edition of the Abu Dhabi Film Festival (24 Oct - 2 Nov) rolled out another hotly anticipated red carpet. Calendars were set and stylists were called in for the pre-festival fashion fanfare.
Well it seems some of our celebs, old and young, skipped the fashion advice! Despite all the serious dough these divas invest in their looks, some of the stars’ styles left something to be desired. Certain wardrobe choices sported at these glamorous events left us spinning and wondering why on earth they said “yes” to that dress! Continue reading below »
We’ll be honest, most of the dudes did just fine in their selection of attire, but some of the chicks in the house qualified as the “unnatural disasters” of the evening.
Somebody needed to unleash the Fashion Police on their behinds, and that's where we are stepping in! This should-be-glam event saw more Gagas than Gwennys throwing their fashion faux-pas on-stage.
Here’s our unfortunate list of those who looked more drab than fab in our head-to-toe inspection-- we've spared no feelings in this un-fashion parade, lined-up for the shooting squad.
- Burberry and the Burka: Hints to tweak this Fall's fashion for the Arab street
- No NYE celeb concerts for AD partygoers? That's OK, hotels throw grand parties instead!
- Dress, heels ... and handcuffs?
- A recipe for success: Fresh from the oven, organizers bake a new & improved Cairo International Film Festival
- Young budding film buffs get their own Sharjah International Children’s Film Festival