Growing old gracefully? These desperate celebs cling to youth no matter what
Nothing is more alien to celebs in the Arab world than the notion of 'aging gracefully'.
For our favorite 40-plus stars when it comes to looking younger anything goes - makeup, sexy clothes and surgically enhanced faces are all part of their bid to keep the youngsters at bay and stay on top of their game.
After going to such efforts to keep the looks of a 20-something, these stars have no choice but to act the age of a 20-something too. Continue reading below »
All-night clubbing, X-rated performances and relationships with hotties half their age help in their mission to turn back time.
But be warned aging celebs, we're onto you! Here are just a few of our favorite wannabe youngsters.
Can you think of any aging celebs dying to be young that we've missed out? Do you wish these stars would try and act their age or should they keep up the efforts to reclaim their youth? Share your comments with us below!
- Desperate Housewives Middle East? Six forms of entertainment we are missing
- Suicidal Saudis Hit a High
- Beyond the statistics: Inside Kurdistan's Syrian refugee camps
- We all love a good celeb ambassador: here's what products these stars should sell
- A British man’s fight to get his son out of war-torn Syria alive