Not crashed or burnt: A panel of Dubai's premium priciest properties
It is hard to say what is higher these days: Dubai’s massive skyscrapers or the Gulf city's property prices that have soared to new heights over the past few months. Now considered one of the most expensive property markets in the world, economists, policymakers and buyers themselves are in a frenzied debate on what this means for current and future property investments in UAE's biggest city. Some argue that new high prices show that Dubai has emerged sucessfully from the massive 2009 crash that enveloped its property economy, while others says that the new prices may be signs of a looming crash in the future. But don't let such debates burst your bubble just yet. If one thing is sure, Dubai’s properties that are pushing investment debates (and prices!) to new heights are certainly worth drooling over! We take a look at some of the most beautiful properties the Gulf city has to offer.
- Sorry to burst Dubai's bubble, but here’s why Izmir deserves Expo 2020
- Bubble or Impeccable recovery? Dubai shares at five-year high!
- A burst bubble? IMF says Dubai risk for property market crash mildens
- A snapshot into Dubai's future? Hong Kong's impending property market crash
- Arab music fans flock to musical slaughter as stars crash and burn for Eid concerts