12 questions you’re tired of being asked when you are an expat in the Middle East
Do you ride a camel to work and 11 other questions that might just exasperate any expatriate in the Middle East. These are those tired assumptions you are tired of rectifying when you are a foreigner living in the Arab world. From the stereotypical to the plain old fallacy -- those questions you might get bored of answering when you tell your friends and family that you are moving out to the Middle East. The questions and the record set straight, here's our galling gallery of life (or not) in the desert.
- Exasperated Expats: 12 things you’re tired of hearing when you live in the Middle East
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- To be or not to be, that is the question
- Don't ask, don't tell? Your political views and the job interview process
- Why Muslim refugees are no longer treated as human beings