The FSA Kittens: the puuuurfect allies for Syrian rebels
It seems that the FSA will recruit just about anyone in their fight against Assad. First soldiers and embittered civilians stood against the dictator's forces, now - in one big step for feline power - the kittens of Syria have risen.
Do not be fooled by their cute, furry exterior - these kittens are tough. They fearlessly take on Shabiha on sniper duty whilst surveying the wreckage of their former homes. Continue reading below »
FSA kittens are not just found on the battlefield - representing the Syrian National Council (SNC), they have been getting their claws stuck into the UN too.
However, behind the quirky compilation of cats is a more serious message: the FSA need all the support they can get to overthrow Assad's regime. And, as the kittens would say, the key is to neuter your dictators before they breed. Miaow.
*Some photos used in this slideshow were taken by Lens Young Homsi*
What do you think of these FSA kittens? Whatever next, sectarian cats?! Share your opinion in the comments section.
- Syrian rebels give Hezbollah 48 hours to pack up and leave
- Syrian rebel ally officially declared a terrorist organization by U.S. government
- Syrian "rebels" abducted in Lebanon amid clashes in Damascus
- 'Go' Maritta, go! We love your fab first ever single
- The FSA hits back against Hezbollah, vows to take the battle all the way to Beirut