Lap of luxury: 15 amazing hotels in the Middle East
Most of us do not have the “luxury” to seek out 5-7 star locales for our next holiday, but who says we can’t window shop with the best of them. For the lucky set who can afford to splurge on the world’s crème de la crème in hotels, the Middle East’s luxurious offerings may be bang on the money!
With architectural decadent wonders of the world like the Burj Al Arab that kisses the Gulf’s opulent skylines, and aggressive amenities and seductive services that make the VIPs of VIPs’ jaws drop in awe at the various Four Seasons glory, it is no wonder that MENA hotels and resorts have all of us “star”-struck ( at a unique 7-star rate!). Arabs for one are not shy of flaunting it when they’ve got it. Continue reading below »
If you’re dripping with bling and have a penchant for the ultimate hospitality (who doesn’t?!), then you and Middle Eastern posh hotels are a match made in heaven.
Money talks, and this list of 15 decadent hotels around the Arab region says it best.
So for those with pockets (or imaginations!) lined with gold, take a trip through the lux that defines the Middle East’s finest getaway locales.
- Dubai is the Spa Capital of the Middle East with amazing promotions and discounts this summer
- Avail amazing DSF discounts at Al Bustan Center
- Grand Hyatt Doha debuts at Middle East’s leading travel and tourism show
- A month-full's list of what makes the Arab world amazing
- The business of war: the unexpected role of the Middle East's luxury hotels