Rockin’ NY Eve Middle East style! 15 gigs to attend as you kiss goodbye 2013
With kickin’ concerts scheduled all across Arabia, there are ample opportunities to rock your way into 2014! Whether you want a little “Ice, Ice, Baby” or prefer a hot and steamy night, you can decide if you should aim for Amman, escape to the Emirates, or bust over to Beirut this December 31st, based on this mega-packed list of gigs.
You’re spoilt for choice this year, as you’ll get to select which of your fave stars to spend New Year’s Eve with. This celeb crew come from all over the region. Whether it’s a crunk concert you’re looking for, or a night of classic elegance, MENA songsters are providing a little somethin’ somethin’ per every man’s tastes. Continue reading below »
Nobody wants to ring in the New Year alone, so we’ve supplied you with 15 perfect date options for you to share that midnight kiss with (as discreetly as possible, of course). If you end up without a partner in crime, you can still hit up one of these musical hotspots flyin’ solo but feelin’ the love with thousands of fellow fans. So kiss ME! 2013 goodbye to the background of some fabulous tunes, here's the NYE line-up.
- No time for holiday boredom: Eid concerts to tide you over the Adha routine!
- Rockin’ NY Eve Middle East style! 15 gigs to attend as you kiss goodbye to 2013
- Arab celebs makeup & breakups: Who’s tied the knot, double-tied or loosened it in 2013?
- Pre-marital sex in the Middle East? The Arab musical rebellion thinks so
- New Year Celebrity Bash goes Arab-style: Stars NYE parties reviewed!