Trumping Bush: The 8 dumbest things Donald has said about the Middle East
He claims he can defeat radical Islam, but he doesn’t know the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas. He claims he can take over ISIS’s oil supplies, but doesn’t know what country they’re in. Could Donald Trump give George W. Bush a run for his money on foreign policy gaffes? He just might.
But as comical as Trump’s gaffes are, his cluelessness is no laughing matter. The billionaire real-estate tycoon cum reality TV star is leading the polls among U.S. Republican presidential candidates, meaning he’s got a legitimate chance of becoming the next leader of the most influential country in the Western world. Continue reading below »
If that happens, we’ll all have to brace ourselves against the effects of a president who confuses the words “Kurds” and “Quds,” and who thinks the Iran deal means the U.S. could be bound to attack Israel. God help us all.
- Five of the dumbest things Republicans said about the Middle East last night
- Could a Donald Trump presidency doom the U.S. chances of hosting a World Cup?
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- The 11 dumbest things US presidential candidates have said about the Middle East
- Trump Praises Regional Real Estate Industry’s “Can Do” Attitude