Who's got the X Factor now? Judges and contestants vie for top drama queen spot
The latest series of X Factor Arabia might have only kicked off last month but round one of the show has already crammed in enough thrills and spills to last a series.
With four of the Arab celebosphere’s favorite divas on the judging panel, everyone knew there would be fireworks in store. But no one could have anticipated the tears and tantrums that the first two episodes have already delivered.
From shocking disses, to walk-outs and star-quality flirting, the X Factor judging panel are pulling out all the stops to dish up a weekly serving of drama.
And with crazed mega-fans, persistent wannabes, talented stars-to-be and talentless losers thrown into the mix, this series of X Factor Arabia is shaping up to be the region’s most explosive talent show yet!
Continue reading below »
Are you enjoying this series of X Factor Arabia? What has been your favorite moment of the show so far? Share your comments with us below!
- Diva tantrums, AWOL contestants and ‘bad hijabis’: Mideast’s talent show stars
- Mohammed Rifi ruffled feathers, finishing the X-Factor final on top
- X Factor Arabia: bootcamp begins
- Dalia pulls diva tantrum behind-the-scenes of latest drama
- Who's got the X Factor now? Judges and contestants vie for top drama queen spot