Mohammed Rifi ruffled feathers, finishing the X-Factor final on top
Mohammed Rifi made Morocco look good Friday night after winning the crowning title on X Factor Arabia’s final episode of season two. It didn’t take long after the results were out for online debates to begin, which is just so typical of talent shows like the first season of Arab Idol.
Before Rifi reigned victorious, the last two episodes Thursday and Friday were also dedicated to Libyan Ibrahem Abdul-Athem, who like Rifi represented UAE singer Hussein Al Jassmi’s team, and the Jordanian Adham Al-nabulsi from Wael Kfoury’s team. In a surprising moment, Adham was first to be eliminated by audience votes, leaving the last two contestants battling for the title. Continue reading below »
Here are all the moments you must know about from the X factor Arabia grand finale.
- X Factor Finalists: The Best Bits
- Who's got the X Factor now? Judges and contestants vie for top drama queen spot
- This region ain't big enough for the both of us: Idol and X Factor in ratings war
- Remember ME? Most memorable auditions from Arabs Got Talent 2013
- Diva tantrums, AWOL contestants and ‘bad hijabis’: Mideast’s talent show stars