- Serena, Venus receive written apology from Russian tennis fed boss over 'Williams brothers' jibeWorld number one Serena Williams has said that she and her sister Venus have received a written apology from Russian Tennis Federation's president after he caused a storm by making sexist, racist and bullying comments about them and calling them the ' Williams brothers'.Full Story »
- Schumacher's doctor hopeful of F1 legend's 'recovery within three years'Stricken Formula One legend Michael Schumacher's doctor, who treated him for nearly six months following his brain injury in a skiing accident, has said that the former champion has made some progress.Full Story »
- Rodgers gives Balotelli until January to 'prove his worth'Liverpool football team boss Brendan Rodgers has provided striker Mario Balotelli to prove his worth or the manager would have to accept that his 16 million pounds gamble has not worked out and use the January transfer window to buy a more reliable goal-scorer.Full Story »
- Pochettino: Tottenham will win a trophy within two yearsThe Argentine insists he is confident Spurs will "achieve something important" at some point in the next couple of seasons, but admits the club is currently in a "tough period"Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- De Gea rules out Real Madrid move: I’m happy at Man UtdDavid De Gea insists he is happy at Manchester United amid reports linking him with a move to Real Madrid.
- Top Arab club in Israel fined for honouring alleged Hezbollah spyThe Israel Football Association's disciplinary court Wednesday handed a fine to Israel's leading Arab premier league football club, for honouring a former Arab legislator who allegedly spied for Hezbollah.
- Champions League: Anderlecht 1-2 Arsenal Anderlecht 1-2 Arsenal: Late turnaround hands Wenger timely birthday present
- Anderlect v Arsenal: Predicted lineupsAnderlecht (1-0-1) are struggling both in Europe and domestically after losing to Borussia Dortmund in their last round and have fell to back to back draws in the Jupiter League.
- Liverpool v Real Madrid: Predicted lineupsLiverpool (1-0-1) managed to escape London with a win on Sunday but if they are hoping to defeat the defending European champions on Anfield's pitch, then there will have to be a completely new mentality in the Reds lockerroom on Wednesday.
- Champions League: Chelsea 6-0 MariborThe club legend hit his first goal for the club since the 2012 Champions League final, while the Belgium international bagged a brace as the Blues ran riot at Stamford Bridge
- Champions League: CSKA Moscow 2-2 Man CityBibras Natkho fired home a late penalty following Seydou Doumbia's second half strike as the Russian side came from 2-0 down to earn a gutsy point at Arena Khimki
- Qatar may host 2022 World Cup matches at 1 amA senior football official has said that the Qatar World Cup could still be staged in the summer but proposed that the games could start and finish very late.
- Premier League: West Brom 2-2 Man UtdSaido Berahino looked to have secured all three points with his ice-cold finish until the Dutchman beat Boaz Myhill late on - though United's wait for an away win goes on
- Real Madrid confirm Bale injuryThe Wales international has picked up a muscular problem and could miss the upcoming games against Liverpool and Barcelona
1 - 2 OF 10
- Serena Williams suffers worst loss in 16 years at WTA FinalsWorld number one Serena Williams suffered her "worst" loss in 16 years as she was beaten 6-0 6-2 by Simona Halep at the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) Finals in Singapore.
- Federer says current 'positive situation' even has him surprised 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer is reportedly taking aim at multiple major goals starting with a sixth title at his home Swiss Indoors, as he admitted that his current positive situation even has him surprised.
- Serena slams Tarpischev for making 'sexist, racist, bullying' commentsWorld number one Serena Williams has reportedly slammed Russian Tennis Federation president Shamil Tarpischev for making sexist, racist and bullying comments about her and sister Venus.
- Li Na rules out tennis return Chinese tennis star Li Na reportedly ruled out a return to the sport on Sunday despite retiring just months after winning her second Grand Slam title.
- McIlroy suing former agent after both fail to reach agreement over fees dispute Northern Irish golf ace Rory McIlroy if reportedly suing his former agent, Dublin-based Horizon Sports Management, after both of them failed to reach agreement in a legal dispute over fees.
- Marussia hit back at false claimsMarussia have expressed shock and anger at "entirely false" reports that their driver Jules Bianchi ignored warning flags and was told by the team to go faster before he crashed and suffered critical head injuries in the Japanese GP.
- Jules Bianchi's mother finally breaks silence, accuses people of dodging 'responsibility'Marussia driver Jules Bianchi's mother has accused people of shirking responsibility in light of her son's horror crash at the Japanese Grand Prix that left the Frenchman fighting for his life.
- Nadal could miss season-ending ATP World Tour Finals due to appendicitisSpanish tennis ace Rafael Nadal has said that appendicitis might force him to miss the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals next month.
- `He`s sick but alive` says daughter Laila on Muhammad AliLaila Ali has admitted that her boxing legend father Muhammad Alimay be sick, but he's very much alive and fine.
- Becker hopes to continue coaching Djokovic and help Serb retain No 1 spotFormer world number one Boris Becker has said that he hopes to continue working as Novak Djokovic's coach and aims at maintaining the Serb on the top position.
Juventus & Fiorentina eye Januzaj
Man City interested in Paco Alcacer
Ronaldo keen to join Man Utd or Man City
Chelsea plan 60 million pound bid to lure Ronaldo
Fabio Capello believes Chelsea and Bayern Munich are UCL favourites this season
Manchester City loan Negredo to Valencia
Falcao pledges future to Manchester United
Kagawa returns to Dortmund