- Saudi-born expatriate footballers allowed to play for local teamsFootball players born in Saudi Arabia have been given the green light to play for club teams after the Saudi Arabian Football Federation relaxed its rule on expatriates looking for playing opportunities in the local league.Full Story »
- Salah hails Fiorentina teammates following win over InterEgypt winger Mohamed Salah has expressed his delight after scoring the winner for Fiorentina in Sunday’s 1-0 victory against Inter Milan, hailing his teammates for the victory.Full Story »
- Qatar World Cup shift set to disrupt Japan's domestic football scheduleA November start to the 2022 World Cup in Qatar would cause severe disruption to Japan’s domestic football schedule, the head of the J-League told AFP on Monday. Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Salah's arrival ignites Fiorentina's Champions League bidThe Egyptian was on target again to defeat Inter at San Siro for the first time in 15 years and may be the secret weapon in the race for third in Serie A
- Serie A: Inter 0-1 FiorentinaThe forward, on loan from Chelsea, continued his hot streak by scoring the only goal in Fiorentina's triumph over Roberto Mancini's men
- IFAB delay video technology trials in matches for 12 monthsDuring a recent meeting of football's lawmakers in Belfast, the video technology trials during competitive matches has been delayed for at least 12 months.
- Qatar's Emir hits back at corruption allegations surrounding 2022 World Cup bidThe eighth and current Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, has hit back at corruption allegations that have been directed at the Gulf state's successful bid for the 2022 World Cup.
- Triple punishment remains in football, no fourth substitute allowedThe International Football Association Board (IFAB) on Saturday decided against removing the so called triple punishment of players who were deemed to have denied a goalscoring opportunity.
- Blatter confirms Qatar 2022 World Cup will not go beyond 18 DecemberFIFA president Sepp Blatter has confirmed that the last date for the Qatar 2022 World Cup final should not go beyond 18th December, in an attempt to protect English football's traditional Boxing Day games.
- Chelsea agree record sponsorship deal with YokohamaThe Blues' five-year shirt deal with the Japanese tyre giant is understood to be the second most lucrative in world football behind Manchester United's agreement with Chevrolet
- Van Gaal confirms Van Persie will be out for 'long time'The Manchester United boss has confirmed the Dutch striker faces a "long time" out of action and admits failing to finish in the top four would be a "big disappointment"
- Europa League Round of 16 drawThere are two same country match-ups amongst the Round of 16 ties, while Inter face a tough clash with Wolfsburg
- Fiorentina coach Montella delighted with Salah's performanceThe Fiorentina coach is delighted with the player they brought on loan to Chelsea in exchange for the Colombian attacker following their Europa League win over Tottenham
1 - 2 OF 10
- Safarova beats Azarenka to win Qatar OpenLucie Safarova defeated Victoria Azarenka on Saturday in straight sets, 6-4, 6-3 to clinch the Qatar Open.
- Federer beats Djokovic to win Dubai titleRoger Federer set up match point with a second-serve ace, then slammed a winner into the empty corner to win his seventh title at the Dubai Classic on Sunday, 6-3, 7-5 over Novak Djokovic.
- Murray hopes shock Dubai defeat won’t affect himBritain’s top player Andy Murray is keen to ensure his Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open quarter-final loss to teenager Borna Coric on Thursday will not affect his form going into a crucial Davis Cup tie next week.
- Federer, Djokovic set up dream Dubai finalDefending champion Roger Federer will meet four-time champion Novak Djokovic in the final of the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open at the Dubai Tennis Stadium on Saturday.
- Djokovic, Federer outclass opponents in DubaiNovak Djokovic and Roger Federer blew past a pair of hampered opponents on Thursday as three of the leading four seeds reached the semi-finals of the Dubai Classic.
- Coric destroys Murray in Dubai quarter-finalAndy Murray fell victim to 55 unforced errors as the third seed crumbled in a 6-1, 6-3 defeat with Croatian teenager Borna Coric reaching the semi-finals of the Dubai Classic on Thursday at the Scot's expense.
- Schumacher continues slow recoveryAs the stricken Formula One legend Michael Schumacher continues his painfully slow recovery at his Swiss lakeside home, his family have reportedly sold off their holiday home in Norway for a little less than 2 million pounds.
- Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships receive prestigious awardThe Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships has received the ATP World Tour 500 Tournament of the Year Award for an unprecedented and remarkable 11th time in 12 years. .
- Murray hopes to raise game in DubaiWorld Number Three Andy Murray eased his way past Luxembourg’s Gilles Muller in their first round encounter at the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open here on Tuesday.
- Federer beats Youzhny in DubaiWorld No. 2 Roger Federer showed no signs of rustiness as he produced a clinical 6-3, 6-1 win over two-time finalist Mikhail Youzhny before a near-capacity crowd on the opening night of the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open late on Monday.
Neymar: Ronaldo should be punished
Mourinho and Guardiola similar - Fabregas
Garcia backs calls for goal-line technology
Di Maria: Ronaldo won't return to Manchester United
Podolski's shirt for his debut match between Juventus v Inter
Hart signs new Manchester City deal
Mourinho confident Hazard will sign new Chelsea deal
Milan ponder Sneijder move