- Chelsea agree record sponsorship deal with YokohamaThe Blues' five-year shirt deal with the Japanese tyre giant is understood to be the second most lucrative in world football behind Manchester United's agreement with ChevroletFull Story »
- Van Gaal confirms Van Persie will be out for 'long time'The Manchester United boss has confirmed the Dutch striker faces a "long time" out of action and admits failing to finish in the top four would be a "big disappointment"Full Story »
- Fiorentina coach Montella delighted with Salah's performanceThe Fiorentina coach is delighted with the player they brought on loan to Chelsea in exchange for the Colombian attacker following their Europa League win over TottenhamFull Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Europa League: Fiorentina 2-0 Tottenham (agg 3-1)The Egyptian capitalised on a poor touch from Jan Vertonghen to send Vincenzo Montella's men into the last 16 of the Europa League after Mario Gomez broke the deadlock
- Champions League: Arsenal 1-3 MonacoArsenal's Champions League hopes were dealt a huge blow as Monaco secured a deserved victory at the Emirates Stadium.
- Champions League: Bayer Leverkusen 1-0 Atletico MadridLast season's Champions League runners-up have it all to do in the second leg after a disastrous night at the BayArena
- Premier League threaten to sue FIFA over 2022 winter World CupThe Premier League is considering legal action against Fifa after its recommendation to move the 2022 World Cup to November and December threatened to wipe out the traditional English Christmas fixture list.
- FIFA refuse to compensate clubs for 2022 winter World CupFIFA will not offer to pay clubs compensation for staging the 2022 World Cup in Qatar in November-December, a leading official said in Doha on Wednesday.
- FIFA to move 2021 Confederations Cup from QatarThe 2021 Confederations Cup will not be held in Qatar, FIFA announced on Wednesday.
- Champions League: Man City 1-2 BarcelonaThe former Liverpool star struck twice in a dominant first half for the Catalan giants, who held on comfortably despite Sergio Aguero's second-half strike for the hosts
- Champions League: Juventus 2-1 Borussia DortmundThe Argentine saw his opener cancelled out by Marco Reus but the Italian side restored their lead in the first half and were able to hold on for the remainder of the game
- Premier League chief 'very disappointed' at 2022 winter World CupPremier League chief executive Richard Scudamore said he was "very disappointed" at Fifa's announcement that the 2022 World Cup is to be held in "November or December".
- Rummenigge wants FIFA to compensate clubs for 2022 World Cup switchBayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge called Tuesday on FIFA to compensate clubs if the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is moved to November and December.
1 - 2 OF 10
- Coric destroys Murray in Dubai quarter-finalAndy Murray fell victim to 55 unforced errors as the third seed crumbled in a 6-1, 6-3 defeat with Croatian teenager Borna Coric reaching the semi-finals of the Dubai Classic on Thursday at the Scot's expense.
- Schumacher continues slow recoveryAs the stricken Formula One legend Michael Schumacher continues his painfully slow recovery at his Swiss lakeside home, his family have reportedly sold off their holiday home in Norway for a little less than 2 million pounds.
- Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships receive prestigious awardThe Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships has received the ATP World Tour 500 Tournament of the Year Award for an unprecedented and remarkable 11th time in 12 years. .
- Murray hopes to raise game in DubaiWorld Number Three Andy Murray eased his way past Luxembourg’s Gilles Muller in their first round encounter at the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open here on Tuesday.
- Federer beats Youzhny in DubaiWorld No. 2 Roger Federer showed no signs of rustiness as he produced a clinical 6-3, 6-1 win over two-time finalist Mikhail Youzhny before a near-capacity crowd on the opening night of the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open late on Monday.
- Murray admits to struggling without Mauresmo ahead of Dubai OpenAndy Murray admitted he was struggling without his coach Amelie Mauresmo ahead of this week’s Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships.
- Federer hopes he can re-discover form of 2014Former World number one Roger Federer is hoping he can rediscover his form of the last six months of 2014 to stage a serious bid on defending his title at this week’s Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open.
- Ivanovic and Wozniacki re-sign as Global Ambassadors for Dubai Duty FreeDubai Duty Free, one of the UAE's leading airport retailers, and the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) have re-signed this week global tennis stars Ana Ivanovic and Caroline Wozniacki as brand ambassadors for Dubai Duty Free.
- Youzhny to face Federer in Dubai opening roundTwo-time semi-finalist Mikhail Youzhny will be looking to go at least one better as he makes his 14th successive appearance at the Dubai Duty Free Men’s Open that starts at the Dubai Tennis Stadium from Monday.
- Halep beats Pliskova in Dubai finalTop-seeded Simona Halep earned the tenth title of her career and made it a Gulf double by capturing the Dubai Open with a tenacious and skilful 6-4, 7-6 (7/4) win over Karolina Pliskova on Saturday.
Neymar: Ronaldo should be punished
Mourinho and Guardiola similar - Fabregas
Garcia backs calls for goal-line technology
Di Maria: Ronaldo won't return to Manchester United
Podolski's shirt for his debut match between Juventus v Inter
Hart signs new Manchester City deal
Mourinho confident Hazard will sign new Chelsea deal
Milan ponder Sneijder move