- Federer says current 'positive situation' even has him surprised 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer is reportedly taking aim at multiple major goals starting with a sixth title at his home Swiss Indoors, as he admitted that his current positive situation even has him surprised.Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Champions League: CSKA Moscow 2-2 Man CityBibras Natkho fired home a late penalty following Seydou Doumbia's second half strike as the Russian side came from 2-0 down to earn a gutsy point at Arena Khimki
- Qatar may host 2022 World Cup matches at 1 amA senior football official has said that the Qatar World Cup could still be staged in the summer but proposed that the games could start and finish very late.
- Premier League: West Brom 2-2 Man UtdSaido Berahino looked to have secured all three points with his ice-cold finish until the Dutchman beat Boaz Myhill late on - though United's wait for an away win goes on
- Real Madrid confirm Bale injuryThe Wales international has picked up a muscular problem and could miss the upcoming games against Liverpool and Barcelona
- Mourinho insists Chelsea will be eventually 'beaten' despite excellent start to seasonChelsea football team manager Jose Mourinho has insisted that his team is not invincible and they would be beaten between now and May, despite winning seven of their eight opening matches.
- Redknapp slams QPR misfit TaarabtThe former Tottenham boss slammed the 25-year-old after he was once again conspicuously absent from the QPR squad to face Liverpool at Loftus Road on Sunday
- Platini: Qatar 2022 might require a revoteThe Frenchman has conceded that if allegations of corruption in the voting process are substantiated, Fifa will have to ask its members to go back to the ballots
- Premier League: QPR 2-3 LiverpoolSteven Caulker turned Raheem Sterling's attempted centre into his own net in the dying seconds to ensure the Reds triumphed in a game with three injury-time goals
- Ancelotti: Real Madrid don't want SterlingThe 19-year-old had garnered interest from a number of high-profile clubs after an impressive 2014 for Liverpool and England, but the Italian has no plans to sign him
- Premier League: Arsenal 2-2 Hull CitySteve Bruce's side were moments away from a shock victory at the Emirates, but the England international maintained his good form with a late goal for Arsene Wenger's side
1 - 2 OF 10
- Serena slams Tarpischev for making 'sexist, racist, bullying' commentsWorld number one Serena Williams has reportedly slammed Russian Tennis Federation president Shamil Tarpischev for making sexist, racist and bullying comments about her and sister Venus.
- Li Na rules out tennis return Chinese tennis star Li Na reportedly ruled out a return to the sport on Sunday despite retiring just months after winning her second Grand Slam title.
- McIlroy suing former agent after both fail to reach agreement over fees dispute Northern Irish golf ace Rory McIlroy if reportedly suing his former agent, Dublin-based Horizon Sports Management, after both of them failed to reach agreement in a legal dispute over fees.
- Marussia hit back at false claimsMarussia have expressed shock and anger at "entirely false" reports that their driver Jules Bianchi ignored warning flags and was told by the team to go faster before he crashed and suffered critical head injuries in the Japanese GP.
- Jules Bianchi's mother finally breaks silence, accuses people of dodging 'responsibility'Marussia driver Jules Bianchi's mother has accused people of shirking responsibility in light of her son's horror crash at the Japanese Grand Prix that left the Frenchman fighting for his life.
- Nadal could miss season-ending ATP World Tour Finals due to appendicitisSpanish tennis ace Rafael Nadal has said that appendicitis might force him to miss the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals next month.
- `He`s sick but alive` says daughter Laila on Muhammad AliLaila Ali has admitted that her boxing legend father Muhammad Alimay be sick, but he's very much alive and fine.
- Becker hopes to continue coaching Djokovic and help Serb retain No 1 spotFormer world number one Boris Becker has said that he hopes to continue working as Novak Djokovic's coach and aims at maintaining the Serb on the top position.
- Ex-Ferrari boss Di Montezemolo confirms Alonso is leaving team at season end Ferrari's former president Luca Di Montezemolo has confirmed that their racer Fernando Alonso is leaving the team at the end of the season.
- Bianchi's family are 'living a nightmare', says fatherThe father of Jules Bianchi says his family are "living a nightmare" and that "every time the telephone goes we know it could be the hospital to tell us Jules is dead".
Juventus & Fiorentina eye Januzaj
Man City interested in Paco Alcacer
Ronaldo keen to join Man Utd or Man City
Chelsea plan 60 million pound bid to lure Ronaldo
Fabio Capello believes Chelsea and Bayern Munich are UCL favourites this season
Manchester City loan Negredo to Valencia
Falcao pledges future to Manchester United
Kagawa returns to Dortmund