- Van Praag to stand against Blatter for FIFA presidencyDutch Football Association (FA) president Michael van Praag has revealed that he would stand against Sepp Blatter for the FIFA presidency, claiming that he had the necessary nominations from five football associations.Full Story »
- Asian Cup semi-final: Australia 2-0 United Arab EmiratesThe host nation will face South Korea in the tournament decider after overcoming Mahdi Ali's men thanks to early goals from defensive duo Trent Sainsbury and Jason DavidsonFull Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Afcon 2015: DR Congo 1-1 TunisiaAhmed Akaichi scored in the first half to give Tunisia the lead but a goal from Jeremy Bokila put his side through on goals scored
- El Shaarawy out for at least two monthsThe Italy international's injury piles on the misery for Milan and under-fire coach Filippo Inzaghi
- UAE promise to give everything against AustraliaThe United Arab Emirates shocked reigning champions Japan in their pvious Asian Cup match and coach Mahdi Ali promised the team would do everything possible to upset hosts Australia in Tuesday's semi-final.
- AFC boss believes 2022 Qatar World Cup likely to be held in winterThe 2022 World Cup in Qatar is expected to be staged in November and December in order to evade the region's scorching summer heat, believes Asian Football Confederation (AFC) president Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa.
- Asian Cup 2015 semi-final: South Korea 2-0 IraqThe East Asian nation took the lead 20 minutes into the match through Lee Jung-hyub before Kim Young-gwon doubled the total shortly after half-time
- Marka to open UEFA stores in Middle EastRetailer Marka has signed an agreement with the UEFA, the European football’s governing body, to open UEFA Champions League Experience stores in the Middle East, according to a company statement on Sunday.
- Iran appeal dismissed by AFCCarlos Queiroz's side claimed Iraq midfielder Alaa Abdul Zahrah Khashen Al-Azzawi was ineligible after being knocked out by their fierce rivals in the Asian Cup quarter-finals
- Asian Cup 2015 preview: South Korea - IraqThe threat of disqualification loomed temporarily over the designated away team, but they have retained their spot in the last four of the Asian Cup
- Australia aim to reach home final, UAE target another upsetAustralia are flying high at the Asian Cup but cannot afford to be complacent as they ppare to face a tricky UAE side for a place in the Sydney final on January 31.
- Asian Cup 2015 Semifinals scheduleThe following are the Asian Nations Cup 2015 Semifinals currently held in Australia:
1 - 2 OF 10
- Halep ready to take on Serena in DubaiSimona Halep will fear no-one — and that includes formidable opponents such as top seed and multi Grand Slam champion Serena Williams, as she bids to add the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships crown to her fast-growing list of titles.
- Branden Grace wins Qatar Masters to bag second title of 2015 Race to DubaiSouth African golfer Branden Grace won the Qatar Masters in Doha on Saturday to become the first player to win multiple events in the 2015 Race to Dubai.
- 1000 women athletes, officials to take part in GCC Women’s GamesAround 1,000 women athletes and officials from five GCC countries will participate in the fourth GCC Women's Games that will take place in Muscat from March 8-18
- McIlroy eight shots behind Kaymer in Abu DhabiWorld number one golfer Rory McIlroy saw a series of putts stay up and fired only two birdies in a 71 that left him eight shots adrift of leader Martin Kaymer on the fifth at the Abu Dhabi Championship.
- Federer eyes more gloryVeteran Roger Federer heads into the opening Grand Slam of 2015 next week as the form player, but there is a heady mix of youth and experience snapping at his heels.
- OSN to sponsor UAE cricket team for World CupOSN, one of the region’s leading pay-television networks, will sponsor the UAE cricket team, which will participate in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Cricket World Cup 2015.
- McIlroy starts 2015 with seven-item wish listIf you have to learn how to make the best use of your flight boarding card, then one has to look towards World No. 1 golfer Rory McIlroy for inspiration.
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1000th career win17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer beat big-hitting Canadian Milos Raonic to secure his 1,000th career win as he bagged the Brisbane International title.
- Ferrer thrashes Berdych to win Qatar Open final Spanish tennis ace David Ferrer's record of winning an ATP title each year since 2010 remained unbeaten as he grabbed a straight set win over Tomas Berdych in the Qatar Open final.
- Australian Open increase prize moneyThe prize money of the Australian Open has been increased to a record high of 40 million Australian dollars following the downfall of the currency in the past several months.
Neymar: Ronaldo should be punished
Mourinho and Guardiola similar - Fabregas
Garcia backs calls for goal-line technology
Di Maria: Ronaldo won't return to Manchester United
Podolski's shirt for his debut match between Juventus v Inter
Hart signs new Manchester City deal
Mourinho confident Hazard will sign new Chelsea deal
Milan ponder Sneijder move