- UNRWA and UNICEF Lebanon launch Palestiniadi sports program for childrenThe United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA), in partnership with UNICEF, launched today Palestiniadi, a three-day sports event for children and youth in Palestine refugee camps and gatherings in Lebanon.Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Champions League semi-finals draw: Barcelona versus Bayern Munich, Real Madrid against JuventusThe Bundesliga champions meet the Catalans in the semi-finals, while the titleholders face Massimiliano Allegri's outfit
- Europa League semi-finals draw: Napoli meet Dnipro, Sevilla face FiorentinaThe Stadio San Paolo side will meet Ukrainian opposition in the semi-finals, while the holders take on Vincenzo Montella's outfit
- European lawmakers call for fresh 2022 World Cup bidding processEuropean lawmakers on Thursday called on world football governing body FIFA to revisit the decision to award the 2022 World Cup to Qatar.
- Egypt to face Djibouti, Malawi ahead of AFCON QualifiersDetermined to qualify for the 2017 African Nations Cup ahead of Nigeria, Egypt have intensified their preparations for the qualifiers slated for June.
- Figo optimistic ahead of Fifa elections Luis Figo said he hasn’t ruled out the possibility of “surprises” in his Fifa presidential bid.
- Champions League: Real Madrid 1-0 Atletico Madrid (agg 1-0)The Mexican tucked home Cristiano Ronaldo's pass to seal the win in the derby after Arda Turan had been shown a red card
- Champions League: Monaco 0-0 Juventus (agg 0-1)A stalwart Bianconeri backline restricted the Ligue 1 side to few clear-cut chances and secured a place in the last four of the Champions League
- Zidane: Real Madrid are following HazardThe Belgian has been the standout performer in the Premier League this season as Chelsea close in on the title, and the Real Madrid Castilla coach is excited by his progress
- FIFA faces further Qatar re-vote callsThe Council of Europe could ask that the 2022 World Cup bidding process be re-run, putting increasing pressure on the governing body to take action
- Champions League: Bayern Munich 6-1 Porto (agg 7-4)Pep Guardiola's side stormed into a 5-0 lead by half-time, and Xabi Alonso's late free kick ensured Jackson Martinez's header was scant consolation
1 - 2 OF 10
- Mayweather-Pacquiao fight ticket dispute resolvedFloyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao finally reached an agreement on contract details on Wednesday that has paved the way for public tickets to be put on sale for their May 2, mega-fight at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
- Exercise has little role in tackling obesityPhysical activity has little role in tackling obesity - and instead public health messages should squarely focus on unhealthy eating, doctors say.
- Mayweather 'couldn't care less' for upsetting people over 'better than Muhammad Ali' claimUnbeaten US boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has said that he "couldn't care less" for upsetting people by claiming that he is better than legendary boxer Muhammad Ali.
- Mayweather-Pacquiao bout tickets still not on general saleThe tickets for the much awaited mega bout between unbeaten US boxing champion Floyd Mayweather and Filipino boxer and politician Manny...
- Floyd Mayweather claims he is greater than Muhammad AliUnbeaten US boxing champion Floyd Mayweather has claimed that he is the greatest boxer of all time, not legend Muhammad Ali.
- Djokovic defeats Berdych to win Monte Carlo title World number one Novak Djokovic has bagged his second Monte Carlo title after a three-set win over his Czech opponent Tomas Berdych on Sunday night.
- Lauda: Sakhir circuit perfectFormer three-time World Champion and Formula One legend Niki Lauda said Bahrain's circuit was "absolutely perfect".
- Michael Johnson: We need more Bolts to make athletics popularTrack-and-field great Michael Johnson says athletics bosses must unearth more personalities such as sprint superstar Usain Bolt to boost the sport’s flagging popularity.
- Hamilton wins Bahrain Grand PrixWorld champion Lewis Hamilton swept to victory in the Bahrain Grand Prix Sunday for his third win in the first four races of the Formula One season.
- Hamilton says Ferrari will be hard to beat in Bahrain GPReigning Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton admitted that Italian rivals Ferrari has a great race pace, and will be 'very hard to beat' in the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
Man Utd in Cavani & Thiago Silva double swoop
Liverpool to offload Balotelli
Jovetic agrees Inter move
Pele: Ronaldo better than Messi but wait for Neymar
Neymar: Ronaldo should be punished
Mourinho and Guardiola similar - Fabregas
Garcia backs calls for goal-line technology
Di Maria: Ronaldo won't return to Manchester United