- Qatar World Cup chiefs hit back at Zwanziger: "Only question is WHEN, not IF"The Fifa Executive Committee member had expressed his belief that the 2022 edition will not be staged in the Arab state because of the high temperaturesFull Story »
- Arsenal confirm Debuchy out for 3 months after surgeryThe new signing damaged ligaments in his left ankle during the recent 2-2 draw with Manchester City and now faces a lengthy spell on the sidelinesFull Story »
- FIFA's Zwanziger: Qatar will not host 2022 World CupA member of the Executive Committee for world football’s governing body has voiced his belief that the tournament will ultimately take place elsewhereFull Story »
- Mercedes determined to prevent drivers' F1 championship being decided by poor reliabilityMercedes has said that they are determined to prevent the drivers' world championship being decided by poor reliability, in light of the team's fourth mechanical retirement of the year during the Singapore Grand Prix as Nico Rosberg was forced to retire.Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Premier League: Man City 1-1 ChelseaThe Blues legend volleyed in James Milner's cross to pull the Premier League champions level after Andre Schurrle had broken the deadlock and Pablo Zabaleta had seen red
- Premier League: Leicester City 5-3 Man UtdThe Red Devils led at the interval but imploded in the second half against Nigel Pearson's men, who came back from two goals down to claim a famous win
- Man City v Chelsea: Predicted lineupsManchester City (2-1-1) suffered a heartbreaking loss to German giants Bayern Munich after a goal from Jerome Boateng in the final minutes of the match saw the Citizens fail to earn any points in their opening UEFA Champions League match.
- Arsenal reveal £170m cash reserve with latest financial resultsArsenal could potentially spend another £50 million in January after the club revealed cash reserves of more than £100 million in the latest financial results.
- Leicester City v Man Utd: Predicted lineupsLeicester City (1-2-1) have shown strong home form this new Premier League season already with draws at the King Power Stadium against Everton and Arsenal. Despite their believed inferiority to bigger clubs, the Foxes have stormed out of the gates looking for an early boost in points for their survival campaign.
- Premier League: West Ham 3-1 LiverpoolGoals from Winston Reid, Diafra Sakho and Morgan Amalfitano boost the Hammers as Brendan Rodgers' side slump to another loss seven days after Aston Villa triumphed at Anfield
- La Liga: Deportivo 2-8 Real MadridCarlo Ancelotti's men bounced back from their defeat to Atletico Madrid last weekend with a sensational goalscoring display on Saturday afternoon
- Premier League: Aston Villa 0-3 ArsenalThe Germany international scored the opener before setting up his £16 million team-mate as Arsene Wenger's men blew away the hosts in a devastating three-minute flurry
- Real Madrid over €600 million in debtThe European champions owe an extra €61m to various parties compared to last year and the president of the society which preserves the club's values has criticised the excesses
- Van Gaal: Man Utd signing Ronaldo possible but unlikelyThe Dutchman admits he would welcome the arrival of the Portugal international but thinks the European champions would probably not be prepared to part with the player
1 - 2 OF 10
- Ivanovic records straight sets win against Wozniacki to win Pan Pacific OpenSerbian tennis ace Ana Ivanovic battled to record a straight set win against former world number one Caroline Wozniacki in the final of the WTA Pan Pacific Open in Tokyo.
- Hamilton wins Singapore Grand PrixLewis Hamilton claimed victory in the Singapore Grand Prix Sunday to move top of the Formula One drivers' championship standings as Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg failed to point after retiring with technical problems.
- Nishikori hopes to fill void left by Na's retirement in Asian tennisJapan's Kei Nishikori has reportedly put up his hand to fill the void left by China's Li Na's retirement in the Asian tennis.
- China's Li Na announces retirement on eve of hometown eventChina's two-time grand slam champion Li Na announced her retirement from the sport on Friday on the eve of a new WTA event organised in her home city.
- Asian Games in Incheon set to open with spectacular ceremonyThe 17th Asian Games is set to open in Incheon, South Korea, later Friday with several national sporting and cultural heroes involved in a spectacular opening ceremony.
- Mercedes boss vows not to change way team manages Hamilton-Rosberg F1 title battleWolff praised Hamilton's heart-on-sleeve approach to racing as all drama and glory. And he also said that the team's own outspoken approach to management would remain the same.
- Report: Chinese tennis star Li Na to retireChinese tennis star Li Na, 32, will announce her retirement on Friday, state broadcaster China Central Television said in a microblog post on Thursday.
- McIlroy bags PGA of America Player of the Year awardRory McIlroy has been named winner of the PGA of America Player of the Year 2013-14 and has also won the Vardon Trophy for the stellar performance that he put up last year.
- Wozniacki ready to compete for more Major titlesFormer world number one Caroline Wozniacki, who just appeared in her first Grand Slam final in five years, has said that she is ready to contend for more major titles.
- Federer enters new territory with Swiss in Davis Cup finalThere are very few occasions in tennis that are new to Roger Federer but playing in the Davis Cup final later this year will be one of them. France will have home advantage, at a venue to be decided, when they stage the 2014 final in two months' time, but Federer's Switzerland will be the firm favourites.
Juventus & Fiorentina eye Januzaj
Man City interested in Paco Alcacer
Ronaldo keen to join Man Utd or Man City
Chelsea plan 60 million pound bid to lure Ronaldo
Fabio Capello believes Chelsea and Bayern Munich are UCL favourites this season
Manchester City loan Negredo to Valencia
Falcao pledges future to Manchester United
Kagawa returns to Dortmund