- Cardiff under fire for cancelling Israeli football exhibit due to BDS pressureFearing being seen as 'politically biased,' city council removes exhibit on soccer, diversity. Envoys: Wales threatened by 'thugs.'Full Story »
- Video: Ruthless UAE destroy Malaysia 10-0 in 2018 World Cup qualifierThe portents had pointed to a shellacking for Malaysia, given their five-match winless streak and two recent 6-0 drubbings, and that was what the UAE duly delivered in Thursday night’s 2018 World Cup qualifier in Abu Dhabi.Full Story »
- Bayern Munich hope to raise €1 million for refugee projectsThe German giants will offer their help to those people attempting to enter the country in an effort to help ease the current crisis engulfing both the country and the continentFull Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Oman captain Al-Habsi banks on winning rhythmOman captain Ali Al-Habsi said his team is yearning for a victory against Turkmenistan at home after the sultanate team's 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign got off to a winning start with a 2-1 away win against India in June.
- Chung accuses AFC of backing rival PlatiniFIFA presidential candidate Chung Mong-Joon has accused the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) for backing rival candidate Michel Platini, and added that it is a clear case of `election fraud`.
- Mahdi Ali believes UAE will be ready for all scenarios against MalaysiaArch pragmatist Mahdi Ali insists his UAE side will be “ready for all scenarios” and will not underestimate beleaguered Malaysia in their second 2018 World Cup qualifier in Abu Dhabi on Thursday.
- Gazan players may miss out on Palestine's 2018 World Cup qualifierPalestine could be forced to field an understrength team for their 2018 Fifa World Cup qualifier against the UAE next week as their Gaza Strip...
- Fekir dreams of playing for Man UtdThe 22-year-old midfielder insists Louis van Gaal have signed a "very good player" in Anthony Martial and admits he would also like to move to the Premier League
- Nigeria's Odegbami joins FIFA presidency raceOne of Nigeria's greatest footballer of all time, Segun 'Mathematical' Odegbami, has joined the race to succeed Sepp Blatter, as FIFA president at the election scheduled to take place on February 26, 2016 in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Omar Abdul Rahman joins Neymar as front-cover stars for ME edition of PES 2016UAE football poster-boy Omar Abdul Rahman’s burgeoning fame will see him go global later this month and rub metaphorical shoulders with Barcelona and Brazil ace Neymar.
- Khalifa International Stadium to be ready by end of 2016With the concrete structure approaching conclusion and new levels of seating areas adding to the height of the stadium, approximately...
- Official: Malaga sign Moroccan starlet MastourThe 17-year-old will continue his development at the Spanish side for the next two years, with both clubs retaining purchase options
- Etihad Airways welcome KSA’s Al Ittihad FC to Abu DhabiEtihad Airways has welcomed players and management staff from Al Ittihad Football Club to Abu Dhabi as they begin their pre-season training camp.
1 - 2 OF 10
- Mayweather to retire after Andre Berto boutUnbeaten American professional boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. has declared that he will quit boxing after his bout with Andre Berto, as he has nothing left to achieve in the sport he loves.
- How to balance sports and academicsStriking the right balance between academics and extra-curricular activities can be a thorn in the flesh. On one hand, you've got your parents and teachers expecting you to excel in academics...
- Murray brushes aside Kyrgios to reach second round of US OpenWorld number three Andy Murray advanced to the second round of the US Open after he overcame controversial Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios at the Flushing Meadows in New York on Wednesday.
- UAE National Olympic Committee reiterate support for women's sportsShaikh Ahmad Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, President, UAE National Olympic Committee (UAE NOC), has reiterated his support for women’s’ sports in the UAE.
- Egypt's El Welily becomes new women's squash number oneEl-Welily expressed joy as she became Egypt's first ever world number one ranked squash player
- Kyrgios 'confident' about facing Murray in US OpenControversial Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios appears confident about facing World number three Andy Murray in the first round of the US Open, saying he feels like he can beat him.
- Etisalat Fitness Fest set to launch in Dubai A new health and well-being event is set to launch in Dubai, UAE catering to all ages and abilities to participate in fun fitness, endurance and strength competitions...
- Exercise makes you happier and improves brain functioningJust 25 minutes of brisk walking a day can add up to seven years to your life, according to health experts.
- Video: Israel's American football team overcomes Spain in qualifierThe Israeli national tackle football team beat Spain 28-20 in Madrid in its first-ever competitive game on Sunday, advancing to Group B of the European Federation of American Football.
- Iguider secures first medal for Morocco at 2015 IAAF World ChampionshipsAlmaz Ayana ran away from Genzebe Dibaba to deny her a rare double by winning the 5,000 metres world title in an Ethiopian podium sweep while...
Federer rolls back the years with fine displays at US Open
Manchester United will continue their pursuit of Neymar and are hoping to negotiate a £240 million deal for the Brazilian. Neymar has a £130m buyout clause, while United expect to pay him £75m over five years.
Jose Mourinho has doubts over Cesc Fabregas and Nemanja Matic as a partnership and wants to bring Paul Pogba to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea will pursue the Frenchman until deadline day, hoping to secure a £70m deal.
Paris Saint-Germain are looking at both Real Madrid's Toni Kroos and Barcelona's Sergio Busquets as they target a replacement for Thiago Motta, who will join Atletico Madrid.
Manchester United set to replace the outgoing Angel Di Maria with Benfica's Nicolas Gaitan
Official: Atletico Madrid sign Jackson Martinez
Kondogbia: I want to tear Italy up like Zidane
Louis van Gaal wants an entire new spine for his Manchester United team and is targeting moves for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, Ajax goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, Sergio Ramos and Bastian Schweinsteiger.