- Pellegrini defends Man City's second place EPL finishManchester City's runners-up finish in the English Premier League (EPL) does not represent failure, said its defiant coach Manuel Pellegrini over the weekend.Full Story »
- Fitness Time chosen as official partner of Barcelona in KSA, UAEFitness Time has been chosen as the official partner of FC Barcelona in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Under the partnership agreement reached between the two sides...Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Iran backs Palestine's call to oust Israel from FifaThe Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran says it will inform FIFA of its agreement with the Palestinian Football Association’s demand for expelling Israel from the world body.
- Khedira: Real Madrid forced me to leaveThe Germany international says the club exaggerated the severity of his injury problems in order to deny him more game time
- Prince Ali aims to restore Fifa credibility if he becomes presidentPrince Ali Bin Al-Hussein has named restoring the credibility of the ruling football body FIFA a priority in his presidential campaign to topple incumbent Joseph Blatter.
- Israeli forces delay Palestinian National Football TeamPresident of the Palestine Football Association, Jibril Rajoub sent a Letter to Mr. Joseph Blatter, President of the International Federation Football Association FIFA,
- Saudi Arabian Football Union issues statement detailing Asian referees' mistakesThe Saudi Arabian Football Union disclosed that it was closely following-up some grave soccer referees' mistakes which mounted to become a fixed motto made to badly treat Saudi football clubs
- Xavi can lead us to glory - Al Sadd directorMohamed Ghanem Al Ali is delighted that the midfielder will join the Qatari side and believes he can help them win a third Asian Champions League title
- Prince Ali: World Cup should have 36 teamsThe candidate for the Fifa presidency has confirmed that he wants to expand the tournament as he released an updated version of his manifesto
- Figo withdraws from Fifa presidency racePrince Ali will be Sepp Blatter's sole rival after the former Portugal star joined Michael van Praag in announcing he will no longer stand
- Van Praag pulls out of Fifa presidency campaignThe Dutch FA president has thrown his support behind fellow candidate Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein of Jordan, not incumbent Sepp Blatter
- Xavi announces move to Al SaddThe veteran midfielder, 35, has called time on his 24 years at Camp Nou and revealed he will link up with Al Sadd following the completion of 2014-15
1 - 2 OF 10
- Study: Exercise may cut risk of death among elderly menElderly men who exercise regularly – even by doing light activities like walking – may be less likely to die than those who are sedentary, a large Norwegian study suggests.
- Schumacher still has a long way to go, says managerMichael Schumacher's manager has recently said that after almost 17 months of suffering, the Formula One champion is still improving.
- Iran to host West Asian GamesThe Olympic Council of Asia has selected Iran to host the upcoming West Asian Games, the OCA president has said.
- Djokovic maintains ATP tennis rankings leadNovak Djokovic stayed well clear of Switzerland's Roger Federer in the men's ATP tennis rankings released Monday.
- Djokovic beats Federer to claim fourth Rome titleNovak Djokovic dominated Roger Federer 6-4, 6-3 in 75 minutes to win his fourth career title at the Rome Masters on Sunday.
- UAE finish second in Division Two of Asian Rugby ChampionshipThe UAE national rugby 15s team came from behind to beat Chinese Taipei 16-12 to finish second in Division Two of the Asian Rugby Championship in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.
- Federer to face Djokovic in Rome finalRoger Federer snuffed out his opposition to set up a high-profile final between the top two seeds at the Rome Masters after dominating straight set wins on Saturday.
- Djokovic cruises past Ferrer to reach Italian Open finalWorld number one Novak Djokovic has extended his unbeaten run to 21 matches as he beat his Spanish opponent David Ferrer in straight sets to book a spot in the Italian Open final.
- Nadal suffers more clay misery after losing to Stan Wawrinka in Italy OpenRafael Nadal suffered yet another clay court loss this season after eighth seeded Stan Wawrinka defeated him in straight set 7-6, 7-2 in the quarter-final of the Italian Open at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia.
- Federer cruises past Berdych into Italian Open semis World number two Roger Federer produced a perfect blend of precision and power to cruise into the semifinal round of the Italian Open with a straight set win over sixth seeded Tomas Berdych on Friday.
Reports emerged after the defeat to Genoa on Wednesday that Milan coach Filippo Inzaghi would be dismissed after a poor season, but the club have announced he will remain at the helm.
Bayern Munich's Javi Martinez believes Barcelona legend Xavi could play until he's 50
Man Utd in Cavani & Thiago Silva double swoop
Liverpool to offload Balotelli
Jovetic agrees Inter move
Pele: Ronaldo better than Messi but wait for Neymar
Neymar: Ronaldo should be punished
Mourinho and Guardiola similar - Fabregas