- Messi 'obviously' not joining Chelsea, says MourinhoThe Portuguese insists that the Blues will not be signing the Barcelona superstar, despite his recent revelation that he may not finish his career at the Camp NouFull Story »
- F1 to remove 'controversial' double points for next season Formula One teams have decided to drop the controversial double points scheme for the next season, in view of attracting widespread criticism.Full Story »
- Beckenbauer facing probe by ethics chief GarciaIn a latest development to the controversy revolving around World Cup bidding process, Germany's World Cup-winning captain and coach Franz Beckenbauer is being probed by the independent ethics investigator Michael Garcia over his part in picking Russia and Qatar as World Cup hosts.Full Story »
- German magazine criticized for featuring 'misleading' Schumacher cover picA German magazine has been slammed for their front cover pic featuring Michael Schumacher in sunglasses and a winter coat, saying "What luck! He sits in the sun!"Full Story »
- Real Madrid remove cross from club logo to appease UAE bankThe spillover of religious intolerance from the Middle East into Europe was dramatically revealed today, as Spanish soccer giant Real Madrid unveiled an adjusted logo for inclusion on a brand new credit card issued by the National Bank of Abu Dhabi.Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Man Utd on alert as Galatasaray snub SneijderWesley Sneijder's agent revealed he will hold talks with Galatasaray chiefs following his client's recent omission from the squad.
- Gulf Cup: Qatar defeat Saudi Arabia for third titleQatar won their third Gulf Cup title after recovering from an early goal to beat hosts Saudi Arabia 2-1 on Wednesday.
- Champions League: Ludogorets 2-2 LiverpoolSimon Mignolet's error gave the Bulgarians an early lead before Rickie Lambert and Jordan Henderson turned it around but a late equaliser denied the Reds a morale-boosting win
- Champions League: Arsenal 2-0 Borussia DortmundThe French striker scored his first competitive Gunners goal just over a minute into the game before the Chilean booked their passage with an excellent finish on the hour
- PFC Ludogorets v Liverpool: Predicted lineupsPFC Ludogorets and Liverpool hold up the bottom of their group and they will both hope for Real Madrid to crush FC Basel so that a victory of either of them could perhaps spell their chance to escape to the next round of the UEFA Champions League.
- Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund: Predicted lineupsBorussia Dortmund have all but secured their place as a first seed in the knockout stages and a draw is all they need to guarantee that.
- Champions League: Man City 3-2 Bayern MunichManuel Pellegrini's side were heading out of the Champions League against a side who were down to 10 men for the majority before the Argentine bagged his second and third late
- Champione League: Schalke 0-5 ChelseaThe Blues guaranteed a place at the top of their group after a dominating victory over club hero Roberto Di Matteo's side in Gelsenkirchen, playing some excellent football
- Giggs could leave Man Utd to manageThe Welshman, who is currently serving as Louis van Gaal's assistant at Old Trafford, is refusing to rule out the possibility of going elsewhere to earn his coaching stripes
- Argentina paired with Uruguay in Copa America 2015 drawThe holders will take on the beaten World Cup finalists while Colombia will have a chance to avenge their defeat this summer when they face Brazil
1 - 2 OF 10
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton is set to overtake former England football captain David Beckham as the richest ever British sportsman.
- Australian cricketer Phillip Hughes passes away after succumbing to bouncer-hit injuryAustralian cricketer Phillip Hughes passed away on Thursday as he succumbed to injuries that he had suffered when struck by a bouncer at the SCG on Tuesday.
- Too early to consider Hamilton great, says ex- F1 champThree times World Champion Sir Jackie Stewart has admitted that though the newly crowned F1 World Champion Lewis Hamilton is on the right path, he cannot be considered a great yet.
- Hamilton says work relationship with Rosberg was difficult during F1 season Newly crowned formula one world champion Lewis Hamilton admitted that though the rivalry with teammate Nico Rosberg helped him push to new levels, it was tough to make their relationship work.
- Djokovic continues dominance on unchanged top 10 in latest ATP world tennis rankingsSerbian tennis ace Novak Djokovic has continued his domination on an unchanged top 10 in the latest world tennis rankings released by the ATP on Monday.
- Schumacher progressing slowly, says managerFormula One legend Michael Schumacher's manager has revealed that the stricken racer is making progress but faces a difficult and long recovery.
- McIlroy sets target on 'Green Jacket' after trophy-laden 2014 seasonNorthern Irish golf ace Rory McIlroy is eyeing the 'Green Jacket' in 2015 after he picked up the European money list trophy for the second time in three seasons on Sunday.
- Mercedes chief says Rosberg will bounce back stronger in next year's F1 season Mercedes Benz team chief Toto Wolff has predicted that their racer Nico Rosberg would bounce back stronger next year from his Abu Dhabi defeat by teammate Lewis Hamilton in Sunday's Formula One title showdown.
- Hamilton vows to be 'even stronger' next year after second F1 winLewis Hamilton justifies his move to Mercedes by winning his second Formula One world title, and believes it is just the beginning for the team and himself.
- Federer clinches historic Davis Cup title for SwitzerlandRoger Federer beat Richard Gasquet 6-4, 6-2, 6-2 on Sunday to make history for Switzerland as he clinched the first Davis Cup title for his nation, securing an unbeatable 3-1 scoreline over France.
Milan ponder Sneijder move
Man Utd may have to sacrifice De Gea for Bale
Campbell plans to leave Arsenal in January
Mourinho wants to bring Varane to Chelsea
Man City v Man United tunnel cam: Ex-Chelsea men Lampard & Mata hug
Man United's Rojo out for up to 3 months with dislocated shoulder
Conte 'keeping an eye' on Italy outcast Balotelli
Suarez during El Clasico