- Israeli NGO wants Palestinian FA head kicked out of FifaAn Israeli lobby group sent a letter to FIFA president Joseph Blatter Tuesday calling for the head of the Palestinian Football Association (PFA) to be kicked out of soccer's ruling body.Full Story »
- Sponsors of Qatar World Cup face further criticism through social mediaQatar has been no stranger to criticism and social media attacks following FIFA’s controversial decision to hold the 2022 World Cup in their country. Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- FIFA executive committee meeting begins with 2026 World Cup on agendaThe meeting of the FIFA executive committee started Monday in Zurich with the bidding system for the 2026 World Cup and the so called triple punishment rule up for discussion.
- Zidane's amazing run to Uefa Cup gloryOne of football's greatest players made his name in the competition now known as the Europa League during Bordeaux's astonishing run from the Intertoto Cup to the final
- Oman manager Le Guen has no intention to quitFrenchman Paul Le Guen categorically stated on Monday that he has no intention to quit and he is here to stay as Oman national team coach.
- Platini fears for Fifa's credibility if Blatter remains presidentThe Uefa chief believes the Swiss is only seeking re-election because he is afraid of walking away from a position he has held for 17 years
- El Shaarawy optimistic regarding future at AC MilanThe Italy international has been buoyed by ending his six-month goal drought in the Rossoneri's much-needed win over Torino
- Man Utd confirm Falcao departureThe striker has spent the season on loan at Old Trafford but failed to impress and scored just four goals in 26 Premier League appearances
- Pellegrini defends Man City's second place EPL finishManchester City's runners-up finish in the English Premier League (EPL) does not represent failure, said its defiant coach Manuel Pellegrini over the weekend.
- Fitness Time chosen as official partner of Barcelona in KSA, UAEFitness Time has been chosen as the official partner of FC Barcelona in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Under the partnership agreement reached between the two sides...
- Blatter seeks fifth term as Fifa presidentJoseph Blatter seeks a fifth term as FIFA president on Friday in a contest with Jordan's Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein towards the end of a busy week for the ruling football body.
- Iran backs Palestine's call to oust Israel from FifaThe Football Federation Islamic Republic of Iran says it will inform FIFA of its agreement with the Palestinian Football Association’s demand for expelling Israel from the world body.
1 - 2 OF 10
- Rosberg takes late Monaco winNico Rosberg of Mercedes clinched an unlikely Monaco Grand Prix victory Sunday - his third Monaco win in a row - after a tactical blunder by the team left Lewis Hamilton third.
- Study: Exercise may cut risk of death among elderly menElderly men who exercise regularly – even by doing light activities like walking – may be less likely to die than those who are sedentary, a large Norwegian study suggests.
- Schumacher still has a long way to go, says managerMichael Schumacher's manager has recently said that after almost 17 months of suffering, the Formula One champion is still improving.
- Iran to host West Asian GamesThe Olympic Council of Asia has selected Iran to host the upcoming West Asian Games, the OCA president has said.
- Djokovic maintains ATP tennis rankings leadNovak Djokovic stayed well clear of Switzerland's Roger Federer in the men's ATP tennis rankings released Monday.
- Djokovic beats Federer to claim fourth Rome titleNovak Djokovic dominated Roger Federer 6-4, 6-3 in 75 minutes to win his fourth career title at the Rome Masters on Sunday.
- UAE finish second in Division Two of Asian Rugby ChampionshipThe UAE national rugby 15s team came from behind to beat Chinese Taipei 16-12 to finish second in Division Two of the Asian Rugby Championship in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday.
- Federer to face Djokovic in Rome finalRoger Federer snuffed out his opposition to set up a high-profile final between the top two seeds at the Rome Masters after dominating straight set wins on Saturday.
- Djokovic cruises past Ferrer to reach Italian Open finalWorld number one Novak Djokovic has extended his unbeaten run to 21 matches as he beat his Spanish opponent David Ferrer in straight sets to book a spot in the Italian Open final.
- Nadal suffers more clay misery after losing to Stan Wawrinka in Italy OpenRafael Nadal suffered yet another clay court loss this season after eighth seeded Stan Wawrinka defeated him in straight set 7-6, 7-2 in the quarter-final of the Italian Open at the Internazionali BNL d'Italia.
Reports emerged after the defeat to Genoa on Wednesday that Milan coach Filippo Inzaghi would be dismissed after a poor season, but the club have announced he will remain at the helm.
Bayern Munich's Javi Martinez believes Barcelona legend Xavi could play until he's 50
Man Utd in Cavani & Thiago Silva double swoop
Liverpool to offload Balotelli
Jovetic agrees Inter move
Pele: Ronaldo better than Messi but wait for Neymar
Neymar: Ronaldo should be punished
Mourinho and Guardiola similar - Fabregas