- Wenger: Too early to compare Chelsea to Arsenal InvinciblesThe Gunners boss has warned against underestimating his side in the Premier League title race because they have already faced tough teamsFull Story »
- Hamilton says losing F1 championship due to final-race double points system will 'suck'Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has said that it would suck if he lost the Formula One world championship as a result of the controversial final-race double points system this year.Full Story »
- Virtual safety car to be trialled by F1 at U.S. Grand Prix Formula one would reportedly trial a virtual safety car at the U.S. Grand Prix this weekend, in light of eliminating the possibility of a repeat of the accident that left Marussia driver Jules Bianchi in a critical condition.Full Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Prince Alwaleed promises Al-Hilal football players huge bonuses The well-known Saudi prince, Alwaleed Bin Talal Al Saud, tweeted days ago that he promises 100,000 Riyals or about $26,650 as bonuses to all of the players of the Saudi football team, Al-Hilal.
- Ferdinand banned for three games over 'sket' tweetRio Ferdinand was last night hit with a severe three-match ban and £25,000 fine for his "sket" comment on Twitter, having declined to attend the Football Association hearing this week.
- Costa row continues as Spain doctor refutes Mourinho claimsThe Chelsea manager claimed the striker's lack of involvement since international duty was down to the way he was handled by the national side, which Juan Jose Garcia Cota denies
- Ancelotti asks FIFA boss Blatter to 'keep his mouth shut' Real Madrid football team manager Carlo Ancelotti has asked FIFA president Sepp Blatter to keep his mouth shut after the world football governing body boss insisted that Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer should be crowned footballer of the year.
- League Cup: Man City 0-2 Newcastle UnitedThe Magpies secured their third straight win and a place in the Capital One Cup quarter-finals as Manuel Pellegrini's side put were knocked out
- Domenech mocks ‘translator’ MourinhoIn his new book, the 62-year-old has accused the Portuguese of having a big ego, as well as criticising Nicolas Anelka, Franck Ribery and Zinedine Zidane
- Rummenigge suggests April and May for 2022 Qatar World CupBayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge is calling on FIFA to take the "least painful" option of bringing the Qatar World Cup in 2022 forward to April and May.
- Report: Man Utd linked with Real Madrid's BaleManchester United has reportedly been linked with a move for Welsh forward Gareth Bale in recent weeks as Real Madrid has revealed that they are willing to sell the former Tottenham Hotspur star.
- 2018 World Cup logo unveiled and it resembles 'an alien'FIFA boss Sepp Blatter has unveiled the 2018 World Cup logo with cosmonauts, which has a strong resemblance to an alien.
- Man Utd wait on Rooney injury updateThe England captain suffered a foot injury in training but is expected to face Manchester City on Sunday along with Radamel Falcao, who missed the 1-1 draw with Chelsea
1 - 2 OF 10
- Federer aiming to claim World No. 1 spot at Paris MastersThe Swiss won his 82nd career tournament and sixth title at Basel on Sunday, extending his winning streak to 12 matches and record for the year to a Tour best of 66 wins against 10 defeats, Sport24 reported.
- Federer claims third ATP titleRoger Federer outclassed David Goffin in the Swiss Indoors final yesterday, winning 6-2, 6-2 to claim a third ATP title from his last four events.
- Murray gets 'the finger' by Robredo after Spaniard loses Valencia Open final at homeBriton number one Andy Murray was given the finger by Tommy Robredo after the world number 10 saved five match points to beat the Spaniard and clinch the Valencia Open title.
- Serena destroys Halep, gets revenge to win fifth WTA Finals titleSerena Williams destroyed Romania's Simona Halep 6-3, 6-0 yesterday to win the WTA Finals championship in Singapore, proving once again why she remains the most formidable force in women's tennis.
- Olesen books spot at DP World Tour Championship, Dubai after stunning Perth winThorbjørn Olesen won the ISPS HANDA Perth International by three strokes over Victor Dubuisson to secure his spot at the Earth course for the season-ending DP World Tour Championship, Dubai at Jumeirah Golf Estates which will take place from Thursday 20 to Sunday 23 November.
- Sharapova says more Grand Slam titles more important than No. 1 rankingRussian tennis ace Maria Sharapova has said that adding more Grand Slams is the top priority now after she missed her chance to end the year as world number one despite a win over Agnieszka Radwanska at the WTA Finals in Singapore.
- Serena, Venus receive written apology from Russian tennis fed boss over 'Williams brothers' jibeWorld number one Serena Williams has said that she and her sister Venus have received a written apology from Russian Tennis Federation's president after he caused a storm by making sexist, racist and bullying comments about them and calling them the ' Williams brothers'.
- Schumacher's doctor hopeful of F1 legend's 'recovery within three years'Stricken Formula One legend Michael Schumacher's doctor, who treated him for nearly six months following his brain injury in a skiing accident, has said that the former champion has made some progress.
- Serena Williams suffers worst loss in 16 years at WTA FinalsWorld number one Serena Williams suffered her "worst" loss in 16 years as she was beaten 6-0 6-2 by Simona Halep at the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) Finals in Singapore.
- Federer says current 'positive situation' even has him surprised 17-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer is reportedly taking aim at multiple major goals starting with a sixth title at his home Swiss Indoors, as he admitted that his current positive situation even has him surprised.
Suarez during El Clasico
Real Madrid players celebrate their third goal during El Clasico
Juventus & Fiorentina eye Januzaj
Man City interested in Paco Alcacer
Ronaldo keen to join Man Utd or Man City
Chelsea plan 60 million pound bid to lure Ronaldo
Fabio Capello believes Chelsea and Bayern Munich are UCL favourites this season
Manchester City loan Negredo to Valencia