- Fiorentina: Panerai's outburst against Salah and Inter nothing to do with usThe Viola have distanced themselves from comments made by their vice president calling for the Nerazzurri to be relegated for trying to sign the 23-year-old wingerFull Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Women's World Cup final: USA 5-2 JapanForward Carli Lloyd completed a hat trick in the first 20 minutes of the game to help the United States win its third Women's World Cup title by beating Japan 5-2 in Sunday's championship match in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Blatter: I'm scared of being arrested if I leave SwitzerlandThe 79-year-old has reiterated he has no ties to the corruption scandal that has rocked Fifa, but is nonetheless living in fear
- Inter ´dismayed´ at Fiorentina vice-president´s Salah Twitter outburstThe Viola have accused the Nerazzurri of operating without any transparency and ignoring Uefa's Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations
- Fiorentina: Inter should be relegated for Salah debacleThe Egypt international wants to end his loan deal at Fiorentina to join the Nerazzurri and the Viola vice-president insists rules have been broken
- Blatter to attend 2018 World Cup drawJoseph Blatter plans to attend the preliminary draw for the 2018 World Cup later this month in Russia, the outgoing president of the ruling body FIFA told German paper Welt am Sonntag.
- Women's World Cup third place: Germany 0-1 England (AET)Mark Sampson's side made history in Edmonton as they defeated the pre-tournament favourites to win a bronze medal, bouncing back from their heartbreaking defeat to Japan
- Copa America final: Chile 0-0 Argentina (4-1 on penalties)After 120 minutes without a goal in the Copa America and it was the tournament hosts who emerged triumphant through a penalty shootout
- Bassett 'heartbroken' after England's World Cup semi-final lossEnglish defender Laura Bassett, who scored an own goal in injury-time in her side's semi-final clash with Japan, has said that she is heartbroken after crashing the team's hope of winning the Women's World Cup in Canada.
- Babel upbeat about move to Al AinFormer Liverpool and Dutch international winger Ryan Babel said he was upbeat about his move to Al Ain, following his media introduction at the Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium late on Thursday.
- Egyptian footballer suspended over Anti-Sisi commentsAn Egyptian Premier League football team has suspended one of its top players for the rest of the season after he posted comments online critical of President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi , media reports said.
1 - 2 OF 10
- Hamilton wins British Grand PrixMercedes' Lewis Hamilton fought off a Williams threat and made a perfect pit stop call when it mattered in the rain to win his British home grand prix a third time on Sunday.
- Kvitova left 'bemused' after Wimbledon third round loss to JankovicPetra Kvitova, who was defending the Wimbledon title, has revealed that she is bemused by her shocking third round defeat against 28th seed Jelena Jankovic.
- Nadal accepts early Wimbledon exitRafael Nadal could only accept his early Wimbledon loss at the hands of 102nd-ranked German qualifier Dustin Brown, with Spain's 10th seed admitting: "I am a good loser."
- Exercise can keep your brain young while you ageIn a new study, researchers have shown that endurance exercise may help prevent cognitive decline, keeping your brain working fully as you age.
- US-Qatar investors buy Formula One stake Qatar Sports Investments, owner of Paris Saint Germain (PSG) football club, and the New York-based RSE Ventures, owner of American Football franchise Miami Dolphins...
- Wawrinka refuses to count himself among the tennis eliteDespite winning two of the last six grand slams played, Stan Wawrinka refuses to consider himself a member of the tennis elite.
- What to eat before and after workout during RamadanFasting for over 15 hours a day during Ramadan could make the thought of exercising very daunting.
- Murray uses psychiatrist to find joy of playingAndy Murray has employed a psychiatrist as part of his efforts to rediscover how to "genuinely enjoy" playing competitive tennis, the star revealed ahead of the beginning of Wimbledon today.
- Sports and exercises for RamadanHere's a list for sports and exercises that could be practiced during the holy month of Ramadan
- Djokovic, Serena set to dazzle as Wimbledon beginsTop seeds Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams are all geared up to stir conversations in southwest London as they will take on their respective challengers in the opening round of Wimbledon, which starts today.
Louis van Gaal wants an entire new spine for his Manchester United team and is targeting moves for Real Madrid striker Karim Benzema, Ajax goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen, Sergio Ramos and Bastian Schweinsteiger.
Reports emerged after the defeat to Genoa on Wednesday that Milan coach Filippo Inzaghi would be dismissed after a poor season, but the club have announced he will remain at the helm.
Bayern Munich's Javi Martinez believes Barcelona legend Xavi could play until he's 50
Man Utd in Cavani & Thiago Silva double swoop
Liverpool to offload Balotelli
Jovetic agrees Inter move
Pele: Ronaldo better than Messi but wait for Neymar