- Zidane confirms Real Madrid still trying to sign PogbaThe Frenchman says he has not given up hope of luring the Juventus star, who has emerged as Manchester United's top transfer target, to the Santiago Bernabeu this summerFull Story »
- In Rio, spotlight on Pakistanis linked to recent terror plotBrazil's Counter-terrorism Director Luiz Alberto Sallaberry has revealed that the threat by the ISIS to the Olympic Games is genuine.Full Story »
- PA and far-left call for Israel's expulsion from FIFAFar-left organization joins PA official Jibril Rajoub in calling for teams from 'settlements' to leave Israeli league or face consequences.Full Story »
- Ahly coach tells Mourinho to keep an eye on Ramadan SobhiStoke City has officially announced the arrival of Egypt winger Ramadan SobhiFull Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Israeli police crack down on radical Jerusalem football fan clubIsraeli police said Tuesday they cracked down on a radical fanclub of the Beitar Jerusalem football club, known as La Familia, arresting 56 in a massive overnight campaign.
- FIFA president promises two more World Cup slots for AfricaPresident of world football governing body (FIFA), Gianni Infantino, has said that he will propose two more teams to come from Africa whenever the world football decides to increase the number of countries to participate in future World Cup tournaments.
- Juventus 2-1 Tottenham: Benatia scores on debutThe Premier League outfit suffered a poor start in the game, with a mistake from young defender Dominic Ball being capitalised on by Paulo Dybala
- Stoke City snaps up Ramadan SobhiRamadan Sobhi has joined Stoke City from Egyptian champion Al Ahly.
- Egypt govt appeals decision overturning freeze on Abou-Treika's assets An Egyptian legal body that acts on behalf of the government has appealed a court ruling that overturned a decision to seize assets belonging to Egyptian football star Mohamed Abou-Treika.
- Egypt to host Libya's games in World Cup qualifiersLibya are in Group A of the African 2018 World Cup qualifiers alongside Tunisia, DR Congo and Guinea
- Zidane may be one of the best coaches in the world - EmeryThe new Paris Saint-Germain boss believes the Frenchman is following the path he did as a player after winning the Champions League with Real Madrid last season
- WATCH: Mahrez scores screamer for Leicester against CelticThe Algeria international was on fine form as the Foxes took on the Scottish Champions in the International Champions Cup, hitting a remarkable opener for Claudio Ranieri's men
- Egypt's Ramadan Sobhi asks for fans' support ahead of Stoke City moveThe Ahly winger passed a medical with the English Premier League side Stoke City and is close to concluding the deal
- Bayern and 1860 Munich shocked by Munich shooting spreeBundesliga champions Bayern Munich and crosstown rivals 1860 Munich reacted shocked to Friday's deadly shooting spree in the Bavarian capital and expressed their condolences to those affected.
1 - 2 OF 10
- Zika risk at Rio Olympics 'low'People traveling to Brazil for the Olympic Games next month can breathe a little sigh of relief as a team of researchers has claimed that the risk of international spread due to the event is low.
- Yusra Mardini prepares for Rio Olympics as face of Refugee TeamWhen Yusra Mardini was fleeing war-torn Syria an appearance at the Olympic Games seemed impossible but the face of the Refugee Team is now heading for Rio.
- 13 athletes to represent UAE at Rio OlympicsThe UAE will be sending a full squad of 32, including 13 athletes in six different individual sports for the Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games starting on August 5.
- Egypt's Ihab Abdel-Rahman denies doping accusationsEgypt's most promising athlete Ihab Abdel-Rahman may miss next month's Olympic Games after failing a doping test
- Video: Man tries to steal Olympic torchA Brazilian man jumped the security barriers around the Olympic run, and attempted to steal the Olympic torch.
- UAE Athletics Federation president hopes for medals at OlympicsUAE AF chief tips Alia or Desalegn to be among the contenders in Rio de Janeiro
- Rio Olympics athletes' village to openThe athletes' village for the Rio de Janeiro Olympics was to officially open on Sunday, less than a fortnight ahead of the August 5 opening ceremony.
- Rio 2016 ticket sales slow as Brazilians lose interestTwo weeks before the start of the Rio 2016 Olympic Games there are still plenty of tickets available, a spokesperson for the Games told dpa Thursday.
- Rouhani: Iranian athletes’ message in Rio is peace, friendship and coexistencePresident Hassan Rouhani said that Iranian athletes’ message in Olympics, Paralympics is “peace, friendship, coexistence”.
- Saudi women’s sports events must follow Shariah lawsWomen’s sports will be allowed in the Kingdom according to Shariah law, Saudi Olympic Committee Executive Director Hussam Al-Qurashi has announced.
Mini team Yazeed Mohamed al-Rajhi an co-pilot Timoo Gottschalk celebrate with a Saudi flag their second place podium of the Silk Way Rally in Beijing on July 24, 2016. PATRICK BAZ / AFP
The Sultanate of Oman's Musandam-Oman Sail (Ultimate class) sails on St. Lawrence River on July 13, 2016 for the Transat Quebec Saint-Malo race in Quebec City. Florence Cassisi / AFP
A French football team supporter flashes the sign for victory as he watches the UEFA Euro 2016 final football match between France and Portugal, hosted in Paris, at the French Institue in Kuwait City on July 10, 2016. YASSER AL-ZAYYAT / AFP
Paris Saint-Germain's new recruit French attacking midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa poses with his jersey at the Parc des Princes stadium in Paris on July 4, 2016. PHILIPPE LOPEZ / AFP
Poland's and Portugal's players line up during a moment of applause in memory of victims of the Istanbul airport attack prior to the Euro 2016 quarter-final football match between Poland and Portugal at the Stade Velodrome in Marseille on June 30, 2016. Valery HACHE / AFP
Egyptians watch a football match of the Euro 2016 on June 20, 2016 in the Omani capital Muscat. MOHAMMED MAHJOUB / AFP
A policeman stands guard as Switzerland's national football team leaves Montpellier's airport by bus, on June 6, 2016, four days ahead of the start of the Euro 2016 European football championships. PASCAL GUYOT / AFP
Emirati Al-Ain club's players pose for a picture during their Asian Champions League football match against Iranian Zobahan club at Foolad Shahr Stadium in Isfahan on May 25, 2016. MEHDI ZARE / AFP