Abdullah bin Salem restructures Sharjah Football Club Board
Sharjah SCC Football Club logo
Sheikh Abdullah bin Salem bin Sultan Al Qasimi, Deputy Ruler of Sharjah has issued an administrative resolution restructuring the Board of Directors of Sharjah SCC Football Club.
According to the resolution, Sheikh Ahmed bin Abdullah Al Thani shall be the chairman of the Board of Directors. It also named eight other members.
The resolution also stated that the board membership term is three years and subject to renewal.
The decision shall be effective from the date of issuance and published in the Official Gazette. All competent authorities should implement the provisions of this resolution.
- Sheikh Sultan Bin Mohammed Bin Sultan Al Qassimi honours 2009 Sharjah Economic Excellence Award winners
- Sharjah Ruler dissolves Al Shaab club's board of directors
- Sharjah Ruler congratulates Mansour bin Zayed on Manchester City triumph
- Sheikh mansour bin zayed opens uae national identity conference in abu dhabi
- AC Milan beat Real Madrid to win Hamdan U18 Tournament