New Adidas 'Unlock the Game' campaign features Premier League stars
With the World Cup just months away now, all the top brands in football have aggressively implemented their campaigns that will see them through the sport's biggest event.
From new boots to new kits to everything in between, the likes of Adidas, Nike, and Puma have all been showcasing their best marketing tactics to appeal to the masses that make up football fans all over the world.
Adidas have recently launched their latest campaign, "Unlock the Game", with the below video featuring the likes of Aaron Ramsey, Luis Suarez, Leighton Baines, Juan Mata and more. With their focus only on the Premier League in this commercial, the players are seen working on their skills on the training pitch in an attempt to find the smallest of gaps and unlock the game.
Though nothing in the commercial is revolutionary in terms of marketing tactics, Adidas does mix realism with an overlayed sketch theme perfectly to make for an engaging and entertaining advertisement.
What has your favorite Adidas advertisement been this season?
- Adidas launches its biggest marketing campaign in the brand’s history
- Video: Messi, Suarez feature in Adidas' new World Cup ad campaign
- Introducing Elegance To The Pitch adidas and Kaká present new adiPURE football boots
- Introducing Elegance To The Pitch
- Rodgers claims Suarez understands Liverpool’s position