Amman Samsung Kids Marathon kicks off Friday
Photo: Jordan Times
The Samsung Amman Kids Marathon 2016 will kick off tomorrow Friday with the participation of hundreds of students.
The race will begin at 9:am with the start and finish lines at the main parking area at the King Al-Hussein Park to allow easier access for participants and larger space for the children.
The children marathon is divided according to age groups and aimed at promoting sports as a lifestyle in Jordan. The age categories include students between 6-8, 9 -11 and 12-14, year olds.
There will be a party at the area featuring live bands, DJs and entertainment for kids, as well as food and refreshment stations. Medical support will also be available at the Finishing Point, and staff will be on standby throughout the race.
Meanwhile, the Samsung Amman Marathon for grown-ups will kick off on October 28, where the participants will be given the opportunity to run through the streets of downtown Amman unhindered by traffic.
- Online registration and payment for the Samsung Amman International Marathon is now available
- Official Launch of Samsung Amman International Marathon Next October
- Samsung’s initiative “Run to Support Education”
- Firas Ibn Raad on “Hawa Amman FM”: Amman Marathon is one of the Most Important International Marathons
- The Samsung Amman International Marathon will kick off on October 28