Ancelotti believes Beckham deserves to win 4 titles in 4 different countries
Beckham, 37, hopes to make his debut in French football when PSG entertain Joe Barton's Marseille at the Parc Des Princes.
According to the Sun, the former Manchester United and Real Madrid star's previous game was for LA Galaxy in the MLS Cup final on December 1 so he is likely to start on the bench.
Beckham's possible meeting with Barton has been the talk of French football with one publication portraying the players as an angel and a demon.
Beckham and former Everton midfielder Trevor Steven are the only Englishmen to have won three titles in three countries.
PSG will play against third-placed Marseille with a three-point lead over Lyon, the report said.
Asked about Beckham winning a fourth title, PSG manager and former Chelsea boss Ancelotti said that this would mean he has a fantastic career and he would deserve this success.
He added that Beckham is a fantastic professional and he loved him.
He said that he has a very good relationship with his team-mates He has great ability, his passing is quality and he has good experience and knowledge.
Ancelotti is not worried that former Manchester City player Barton will try to wind up his opponent, it added. (ANI)
- Zidane confident Beckham will surprise everyone during PSG stint
- Beckham first English player to win League titles in four countries
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- THE One named Lifestyle Retailer of the Year for the 4th year running
- Eto'o to make his Chelsea debut against Everton tomorrow