Andy Murray becomes five star hotel owner
Tennis stars Andy Murray has purchased a 1.8 million pounds hotel in Scotland where his brother Jamie married three years ago.
Murray believes that refurbishing the hotel would attract more tourists, create jobs and boost local firms.
Andy's brother Jamie married Columbian bride Alejandra Gutierrez in 2010, at the Victoria mansion.
The hotel currently has 14 bedroom suites, a chapel, reception hall, two drawing rooms, conservatory, dining room, library and meeting rooms, the report said. (ANI)
- Murray's hometown of Dunblane erupts in joy following Wimbledon victory
- Barcelona star Messi inspires Murray ahead of Wimbledon final
- Murray says winning Olympic gold will be the 'ultimate moment'
- Murray credits Ferguson's 'focused pep talk' for Wimbledon success
- Lendl: Murray only thinking about winning Wimbledon