Anelka set for early retirement from football?
The former France striker is just 33 but has told pals he has had enough of football, the Sun reports.
Anelka, nicknamed Le Sulk, is training with former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti's Paris St Germain.
Ancelotti said Anelka has only asked to train, adding that they both are friends.
Anelka played for Arsenal, Liverpool Man City, Bolton and Chelsea in the Premier League. (ANI)
- Drogba, Anelka return to Europe didn't surprise Chinese fans
- Nicolas Anelka slams treatment of Chelsea old players at club
- Drogba set to join Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua
- Ancelotti warns Mourinho of possible future 'sack' at Chelsea
- Chelsea manager Benitez admits Lampard, Cole likely to leave at end of season