Anton Ferdinand responds angrily after racism row trial verdict
He spoke as his brother Rio shockingly dropped himself into a new race row by backing a fan who branded Ashley Cole a "choc ice" , which meant a black on the outside, white on the inside, and Rio could not resist replying on Twitter: "I hear you...Choc ice is a classic!"
"It is one rule for us, and one rule for John Terry," the Daily Mirror quoted Ferdinand, as saying angrily.
Ferdinand believes the decision to clear the Chelsea captain of racially abusing him sends the wrong message to kids.
"He is deeply worried that children across Britain who play football for their school or their Sunday teams could think it's acceptable to use such insults," a source close to Anton said.
"He hoped that the trial would be a landmark case in as much as it would show the nation that racism is simply not acceptable," the source added. (ANI)
- Ferdinand could return to England after Terry's international retirement
- John Terry requests personal hearing to clear name over racial abuse
- Hodgson disappointed with John Terry's international retirement decision
- FA consider bigger ban for Terry in Ferdinand racial abuse case
- Man Utd's Ferdinand willing to shake hands with Terry during Chelsea PL clash