Balotelli urges Man City to stick with Mancini
Balotelli urges former club Man City to stick with 'admirable' Mancini
Click here to add Champions League as an alert
Disable alert for Champions League,
Click here to add Mansour as an alert
Disable alert for Mansour,
Click here to add Mario Balotelli as an alert
Disable alert for Mario Balotelli,
Click here to add Milan as an alert
Disable alert for Milan,
Click here to add Premier League as an alert
Disable alert for Premier League,
Click here to add Roberto Mancini as an alert
Disable alert for Roberto Mancini
The heat is on boss Mancini after City's woeful Champions League knockout and the crumbling defence of their Premier League title, the Sun reports.
The former Etihad striker has said that there is no one better suited for the role of City's manager than Mancini, and added that all the players like him.
Stating that Mancini is more a friend than a coach for City players, Balotelli focused on the success engineered by Mancini for City.
The controversial football player said that Mancini should be given more time at the club by its billionaire owner Sheikh Mansour.
Balotelli left City for Italian giants AC Milan for 19 million pounds last month. (ANI)
- Balotelli drops legal case against £340,000 fine by Man City to salvage career
- Man City turn down PSG's £40m offer for Balotelli as Mancini threatens to quit
- Monaco trying to lure Mancini with £170m transfer kitty
- Redknapp reckons Mancini deserves medal for handling many egos at Man City
- Mancini dumped Balotelli due to poor attitude in training